~1~

~Your P.O.V~
"(Y/n)?" Your little brother whispered into your ear. Right now you were on the couch trying to trying to sleep, and your little brother is trying to get you up from your slumber.
You peeked one eye open to see your little brother Nao hovering over you with a smile on his face.

"Good morning (y/n)!" He cheered.
You smiled up at him and ruffled his hair,"Good morning Nao."
Then you got up from your position on the couch and stretched your arms while yawning at the same time.
You then opened your eyes fully, and looked down at your brother who was looking up at you smiling cheerfully.

"Do you want something to eat Nao?" You questioned waiting for an answer.
"Yes please!"
You then got up and walked into the kitchen with Nao trailing behind you.
"What do you want for breakfast?"
"Um...I want waffles!" He exclaimed excitedly.

You chuckled at his behavior and got a pan from the cabinet and placed it on the stove, and then you got all the supplies you needed to make waffles and spread the items on the counter, and started to make waffles.
While you were doing that you didn't know that your brother was staring at you longingly.

~Nao P.O.V~
My dear sister (y/n), I love her so much... her (h/c) and (e/c), she's just perfect, and I won't let anyone take her away from me! She belongs to me and me only, but I'm going to take my time and wait until the moment is right. No matter what I'll make her

ƒօɾҽѵҽɾ ʍíղҽ!

~••~•~•~••~••~•~•••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~~••~
(A/N): Hey guys I hope u like the story so far its not done yet, and I might go back and edit it later, but hopefully it's ok and there might be slow updates so please bare with me when I write, and hope u like it so far And ciao!