Chapter One: Just A Dream

Hello Everyone! (: I hope all of you are doing great! After, all the drama that happened, I finally thought that it should be time to update this story! Hope you all enjoy! <3

Danielle's P.O.V

Looking at all of them made me sick... made me want to puke. I mean they're all my best friends, and I'm happy for them and all. But how can I be the only one that is not happy? All of them are so lovey and together.

Amber and Zayn.

Lana and Niall.

Fiona and Harry.

Ashlee and Liam.

and the one that killed me the most....

Eleanor and Louis.

I've been in love with Louis' ever since we were kids. We grew up together, went to the same school together, and told everything to each other... well I couldn't tell him that one thing that I've been dying to tell him for so long.

That I'm in love with him.

But it's to late for that now. He has a girlfriend now, Eleanor Calder. She is such a nice person, yet so drop dead gorgeous. I know why Lou would love her so much. She was perfect. I mean she was a model after all.

But I was just average. Plain, boring, nothing special. I mean everyone would always disagree with me. The girls and I would get into big arguements about me. But if the girls took it hard, the boys were all out. I got into a fight with the five once. They all kept saying I was 'beautiful' it got so damn annoying. I started to shout and stuff, but they didn't listen to me. Whatever.

We were all currently over at my house, all sitting in the living room. All the couples, well except Lou. He was sitting beside me, since Eleanor flew over to the U.S for about six months. I was so close to Eleanor, we were practially sisters. I wouldn't want too do anything that would hurt her. But Louis is my best friend, and I'm in love with him. WHAT DO I DO?

"HEY DANI!" Ashlee shouts who was in Liam's arms, trying to get my attention.

"Huh!?" I looked up from the floor, and looked at Ashlee. I must have dozed off or something.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Lana shouts. Niall was beside her with his arm around her shoulder.

Amber and Zayn were still in thier own little world, staring lovingly into each others eyes. They were such a great couple. If only Lou and I were like that.

Fiona and Harry nod their heads in agreement. Zayn and Amber finally snap back to reliaty and join the circle we made.

I was seated beside Lou, who currently had his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me very close to him. He had a tight grip on my waist. His other arm was on my thigh, since I was sitting in between his legs. I only wish that this could mean more to him. 'Cause it means the whole dang world to me.

Niall spinned the bottle, and it turned, and twirled. It all seemed to go in slow motion. I was so nervous and tense. I shut my eyes tight and prayed, wished and hoped that it wouldn't land on me. Louis proably felt that I was tense, so he pulled me to his chest and started humming softly Look After You into my ears.

That definetly made me calm down. His touch sent me in a mode I haven't ever encoutenred with anyone else but him. His beautiful voice sent shivers down my spine to the very tips of my toes.

I opened my eyes, and the bottle had started to turn slowly.

Oh gosh. This is so scary!

It landed.... on....

ME!? Oh gosh, this was going to be very interesting.

"DANI! YAY! TRUTH OR DARE!?" Niall shouted. It sounded like he wasn't asking a question.

Everyone laughed, then turned their heads to me, to see my decision.

This was one tough decision.

Truth

Or

Dare.

I thought about it for a few minutes, I decided that I would be a bit of a daredevil today.

"DARE!" I shouted loudly.

Niall smirked:

"Okay Dani! I've got a great dare for you!"

Oh gosh, Nialler! You better not! Niall is the only one who knows about my feelings toward Louis.

I gave Niall a death glare, but that just caused his smirk to grow larger.

"I DARE YOU TO GO INTO A ROOM WITH LOUIS FOR A WHOLE THREE HOURS! AND YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE OUT FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES!" Niall proudly shouted.

I look dumbfounded. WHAT NOW! OH HELL NAW! But... I did choose dare after all. Why do I always get myself into these situations! Louis and I looked at each other very akawardly.

I looked back to Niall and said:

"Niall I'll do any other dare, but this. Louis has a girlfriend, and that would be wrong." I said, not trying to sound sad about it.

"NOPE! SORRY DANIELLE BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT MY LOVE!" Niall shouted escitdly.

The rest of them all started to shout in agreement to Niall, and the boys started doing wolf whistles and stuff. Damn, this was embarassing.

Louis and I stood up, and made our way up the stairs, and went to my bedroom. Niall right behind us,

"Don't try to escape, it won't work. Plus I've installed a hidden camera in your bedroom Dani, to make sure you and Louis are actually snogging." He explained with a huge grin on his face. I was so going to have my revange later.

"Whatever Nialler. Goodbye." I slammed my door in his face, and Niall locked my door.

I turned around, and Louis and I were just staring into each others eyes. All of a sudden Louis comes running toward me.

Next thing I know, I'm being pushed against my bedroom door, and getting kissed by the boy of dreams.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

Someone please tell me, that all of this is....

Just A Dream.

More like a dream come to life.

(A/N) Hello everyone! I hope all of you enjoyed the first chappie! <3 COMMENT, VOTE, AND LIKE! :D I just also want to thank all the people who stood up for me, and defended me against that girl. It really meant the whole world to me. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! :) x

xDanix