Prologue

I just want to show you, she don't even know you.

She's never gonna love you, like I want to.

And you just see right thriugh me.

But if you only knew me.

We could be a beautiful micrale, unbelivable. 

Instead I'm Just Invisible.

"Invisible" By: Taylor Swift

Danielle's P.O.V

There they are again. The perfect couple. Louis and Eleanor. I wish that I was her. To be with Louis. She's so lucky. I've known Louis, since we were kids. We are best friends. But that's all we'll ever be. Nothing more. No matter how much I want it to be more.

I feel so transparent, like a ghost even. Whenever Eleanor is around, I suddenly dissapear into thin air. Like I don't even exist. They would always be holding hands and laughing. Everytime I see them together my heart shatters into countless pecies. It doesn't even matter anymore. I'm used to it, I just always fake a smile when I'm around them. Around all my friends.

All my friends are in a happy relationship; Lana and Niall, Amber and Zayn, Ashlee and Liam, Fiona and Harry. I mean I would go to any of them for advice, but they wont understand since they are all together with the one they love.

While I'm all alone in this world, without the one I love. I wouldn't blame Lou though, Eleanor is so gorgeous and beautiful, and she's a model, but  she is also a really kind person. And, well me? I'm not even comprable to her. I'm so plain. Boring dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and medium legnth chesnut brown hair, with blonde highlights.

I know. I'm ugly. I get that alot. Well, my friends always say I'm beautiful and what not. Are they blind! I'm not beautiful, if anything so ugly that's what I am. 

I know that I'm a good friend, whenever they want to talk. I'm always there for them giving them advice and comfort. But I'm stupid. I'm giving them all this advice, when I can't even use it on myself. Pathetic. Useless. Unworthy.

I just wish Louis knew how I felt about him. But he is so clueless to how I feel.

I guess, I'll just stick to always being......

Invisible.

(A/N) Hello Everyone! I hoped you enjoyed this one! I'll be posting the first chapter very soon! COMMENT, VOTE, AND LIKE! It will make me a very happy girl! ;D                         

                                                                                                                                        xDanix