Chapter 8

It's now the week before winter break. This coming Monday is our last school Monday of this year.

Today is Friday and the girls are coming to spend the night. Jacob is at his girlfriend's house tonight my parents are out of town again. Surprise surprise.

The girls walk in, along with Sapphire who I haven't seen in what feels like ages.

"Saf!" I yell as we run and embrace each other.

The night was filled with movies, junk food, and of course all of the catching up that had to be done.

I told the girls about Mitch coming over last week and us spending the night together.

"Do you like him?" Saf asks curiously.

"I don't want to."

"But you do?" Sara continues.

"I do." I admit. Not only just to the girls, but finally to myself.

We continue talking until we start a High School Musical marathon.

***

It's finally winter break after an exhausting first few months of school.

Mitch invited me to go skating today seeing as it's a couple days before christmas and no one will be on the ODRs.

We take our sticks and a puck and of course our skates. After a while of passing the puck around and some races Mitch and I sit on the boards and drink some hot chocolate.

"How's your hot chocolate?"

"It's really good. Thanks for bringing me with you Mitch, I'm have so much fun."

"I have a lot of fun with you too Sky." He looks at me, then down to his hot chocolate, "can I ask you something Sky?"

"Mhm" I hum as I sip my hot chocolate.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I have to hard gulp the rest of my mouth full down, "you can say no I was just wonderi-"

"I would love to Mitch." I giggle at the look on his face.

"Really?"

"Are you trying to change my mind Marner?" I tease.

"No no. Of course not." He says as a huge smile spreads across his face.

---
It's short, but it's another update. And I mean...