"Yeoboseyo?" 'Hello?'

"You like your new ringtone?"

"How the hell did you changed my ringtone?"

"Hahahaha. It's a secret. I want to surprise you." I just sighed. I'm not angry, I was just curious on how she changed my ringtone and I was shocked because of it, "So how was it?"

"It was catchy and I kinda like it. What's the title of that song?"

"It's History."

"Who sang it?"

"Exo."

"Kai's real name is Kim Jongin!"

That thought came back to my mind. It was again rewinding.

Knock! Knock!

I was again startled, but this time it was by the knock on the door. I was back to my normal state. I think.

"Bakit po?" 'Why?' I asked.

"Miho. Kain na tayo." 'Miho. Let's eat.' mom said.

"Ok po ma. I'm talking to Hannah right now. I'll be there in a minute."

"Hintayin ka nalang namin sa baba." 'We'll just wait for you downstairs.'

Maybe I'm just hungry...

"Hannah. I'm gonna hang up now. Mom's calling me."

"Ok. Talk to you soon." then she hanged up and I went downstairs.

"So how was school today, honey?" mom asked.

"It was the same." I said after swallowing.

"Your grades?"

"They're ok."

My parents are a bit strict about school. They always ask me how school was.

"Quiz?"

"None."

"Exams?"

"Next next week."

"Assignments?"

"English and Math."

"Ok. Any activities?"

"None that I know of."

See? They always ask the same thing. And I'm ok with it. I know they are just concerned.

"Are you ok, honey?" my mom asked.

"Mwoyo?" 'What?'

"Is everything alright?"

"Ah. Neh." 'Ah. Yes.'

"Are you sure?" she asked again.

"Neh. Waeyo?" 'Yes. Why?' I said.

"I know there's something."

"Mwoyo?" 'What?' I took a sip of my milk.

"Do you miss Korea?"

I spilled some of my milk and started to cough because I was shocked by my mom's question. Wait! Does she know about Jongin?

"Mworagooyo?" 'What did you say?'

"You miss Korea, right?" mom said, smiling.

"Why did you say that?" I asked.

"You're speaking in Korean, dear." dad suddenly talked.

"Jinja??" 'Really??' I didn't realize I was speaking in Korean.

"See." and they both laughed.

I think I really miss Korea. Or the fact that I heard something complicated a while back.

"Maybe. But I can't help it. Hannah also kept talking about kpop stuff so everyday I miss Korea. She always lets me sing kpop songs in the morning."

"Well, it's not our fault that kpop is popular here in the Philippines." they teased.

"Just get used to it, dear." my dad said, smiling.

I can't get used to it. Hannah is officially a kpop addict and Jongin is now a part of a famous  boyband in Korea. And now their songs are invading the Philippines. Great. *sarcasm*

"I'll be outside." I said. I was going to feed Storm.

I gave Storm his food and I was just there watching him eat.

"Storm. Neh otteoke?" 'Storm. What do I do?' he looked at me for a second and continued to eat, "You remember Jongin, right? He's my problem now. I can't think straight because of him." well, Storm gave me no response. I let him finish his food and we went back to my room.

I lied down and started singing 2ne1's Lonely...

♪♬Ige neowa noeui story Sarangiran naegen gwabunhanga bwa Ne gyeote isseodo Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely♬♪

I just sighed, "Maybe I need to move on and stop assuming that he still remembers me, that he still thinks of me, and that our friendship ended years ago. Maybe that's it. I need to stop thinking of him and worry about other things like Math. Right?"

Storm was now sleeping. I think I need to sleep now. I really am decided. I'll just forget my memories with Jongin. That'll make things easier. I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

》》》What do you think? It's crappy right? I'm having trouble with school so expect slow updates. But I'll do my best to update. Sorry for the mistakes and wrong grammar. It was a rush. Kamsahamnida! XOXO《《《