💫Aguayo's Arrival: Part 1💫

(Keep in mind that the picture you see is how the author's boyfriend looks. Also, possible smut ahead in the continued part of this)

(9:35 am: After the gang finished breakfast, they began their normal routines. 10 minutes later, the girls came back with a strange-looking tall guy who happened to be Rubi's boyfriend.)

Dan sat on the couch and  watched from a distance how Rubiphire and the boy held hands. He felt terrible, he didn't want to watch them no more. 'Why Rubiphire, why did you reject me to stay with him... ', he thought. He felt tears beading his eyes, he was scared to talk to her after what he've done for her. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up and saw Arin standing behind him.

"I know how you feel about it.", Arin said. "This is unexceptable to me, Arin, I don't like this, I can't believe her!", Danny cried. "Well, she can choose whoever to love.", Arin replied. Dan sighed in sorrow and lowered his head. "That should be me, this is so sad.", he said blinking back tears, "I'm such a coward!"

"Danny, you're not a coward. You've done your best but I guess your best wasn't good enough for her.", Arin said rubbing Dan's shoulder. "I don't know if I even like him.", Dan replied. "Well how 'bout we go meet him, he seems pretty nice to me.", Arin said to him, pulling him off the couch. "Ok, fine, we'll talk...", Dan replied.

(9:37 am)

Rubiphire was at her own desk still continuing on her mashup progress on Audacity and her boyfriend, whose nickname was the Aguayo Knight, was by her. "Do you wanna hear it one more time, Chris?", Rubiphire asked. "Playback from before chorus, I just wanna check.", Aguayo answered. "Ok, sure.", Rubia replied, rewinding back at the track and replaying it. Seconds later, Arin and Dan came by.

"Oh hey guys! What are you two up to snooping around the office?", Rubiphire said. "Oh nothing, really. We came to meet your guy.", Arin replied. Aguayo shook his head and smiled at Rubi. "I can't believe you're working with them!", he said gladly, "All can say is wow, but hey, it's your job here."

Dan was shocked by the Knight's uttered words. "Well at least she knows us more than you!", he blurted. "Dan!", Arin said. "It's ok, I understand. Dan, she told me so much about you, how you're so comedic and everything, and Ninja Sex Party and all, you're a pretty awesome dude to be around----", Aguayo said. "I know, but, I nearly raped her.", Dan shyly replied. "Duuude, relax, I totally forg---", Aguayo responded. "No. I know what I've done was wrong, you wouldn't forgive me.", Dan said. "Danny.", Arin said nudging him on the shoulder.

"Dan, I trust you---", Aguayo blurts. "To do what, do things to her without you watching?!", Dan questioned. "DAN!", Rubiphire cried. Dan was getting a little flustered blinking away more tears, he wanted to break down so bad. "I'll be out in my car doing absolutely nothing!", he said storming out the office. "Dan, come back!", Rubiphire called, but he was already gone.

(9:41 am)

Danny got in the backseat of his car and slammed the door. He took slow deep breaths realizing how embarrassing his impression was. "I can't believe I did that!", he said to himself. Then the tears that were held back so long finally escaped his eyes. "I can't believe I did that!", he repeated. Poor Dan felt very emotionally wounded, so wounded, that he sobbed very loudly, his face was a blushed red. He cried and cried for minutes now, his still-healing heart was emotionally shattering again slowly. He thought about Rubiphire throughout his crying. "Oh Rubiphire, you cruel little bitch!", he sobbed, "You've hurt me so much. I don't have the heart to hurt you though."

Another minute passes and Dan suddenly hears a tapping on his car window. "Dan?!", a voice called, "Open up, it's me, Arin." "Arin...?", Dan replied scooting over, "Fine, come in." Arin opened the door and sat next to the hurting Dan.

"What happened back there?", he asked. "I don't even know what got into me, Arin. When I saw him, I thought he was like how that evil young woman explained him to me!", Dan cried. "Danny, she's not what you think.... she's a very kind little girl and we love having her here... with us.... all of us.", Arin said pulling the wounded Dan in for a comforting hug.

"Why doesn't she love me like she does?", Dan asked. "Leigh Daniel Avidan, cheer up, she does love you...but as a big fan.", Arin responded rubbing his head to soothe the sobs, "she's what you call, an Avifan, they're everywhere..."

Dan rose from his friend's chest and wiped his tears. "You mean, she can still love me like she does?", he asked sniffling. "Yes, Daniel-san, she still loves you.", Arin replied kissing his forehead, "I don't want you to be sad or cry anymore over her today. We have a session to do around noon-ish and this'll be her first video edited. I want it to be a perfect experience for her, understand?" "Yes, daddy...", Dan responded with a small smile showing up. "That's my happy Danny!", Arin cheerfully said messing up his hair. "Thanks for cheering me up.", Dan said. "Hey... I'm your snuggle man, eh?", Arin cooed, he then locked his lips with Dan's lips.

(9: 44 am)

Both Danny and Arin sat in silence. "So, about last night...", Arin started. "I was freaked out about that incident, it really scared the heck----", Dan replied. "No not that!", Arin scowled. "Oh, um do you mean... when we fucked?", Dan asked. "Pfft. Yeah. Good thing no one even knows." Arin replied smirking back at him, "You know you liked it but it drove you insane." "I-I know, I know it did. I felt so horny....", Dan responded hiding his blushing face. Arin snuck closer to him and grabbed his ass from under. "Hey, you know what, let's do it again...", he said.

TO BE CONTINUED.