❤Please Don't Break My Fragile Heart ❤

(😢Tearjerker Alert😢)

The girls returned from the Westfield mall in LA. Rubi sees Arin sleeping on the couch. "I must say, he's cute when he's sleeping.", Suzy whispered. "Oh Suzy, men and boys are always best when they're asleep. Because no noise from them whatsoever.", Rubiphire commented. "She has a point though...you should listen, Suzy-chan.", Holly replied. "I am, Holly-kin.", Suzy responded. Dan stormed in seeing that the girls returned.

"Good evening, ladies, especially you, Rubia.", he greeted. "Oh hey Danny.", Rubia greeted back, Dan then took her by the hand and kissed it. "Awwwwwww.....", Suzy and Holly cooed. "Girls, please. Immaturity level 7.", Rubi replied. "Let 'em be, by the way, I have something special to show how bad I want you....come with me....", Danny said. Rubi did follow, so did Holly and Suzy. They were followed outside in the backyard, where the heart and name were made of roses, the smell lingered in the crisp night air.

Rubiphire was surprised by this. "Whoa, Danny!", she exclaimed as Suzy quickly photographed the masterpiece so she could show Arin of he ever wakes up. "You are the sun to my moon. I am your Joker, you are my Harley. You can be Alice, I'll be the Mad Hatter. Dear Rubiphire, you really caught my eye, even though we just met. This is my way of expressing how I really feel about you!", Danny said.

"Wow Danny, how expressive of you.", Rubi replied, side-hugging Dan, "But... we need to talk about this....." "We'll leave you two lovelies alone. C'mon Suze, let's try on some of our clothes from Hot Topic.", Holly said. "Ok then, but let's try not to wake up Arin...", Suzy replied. The two walked away from the doorway.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?", Dan asked. "Here's the clear truth. Dan, you're a very sweet gentleman, truly you are. But.... we have our differences y'know.", Rubia explained. Dan gripped her soft, tender hands. "What do you even mean?", he asked. "Well um, like first of all, you're 20 years older than me, which is kinda wierdish to me, you're a Pisces, I'm a Virgo. Your very tall, which kinda makes me hate being a shorty. And you do all that... comedic music---", Rubia replied. "But you love Ninja Sex Party, don'tcha?", Danny cried. "Yes I do, of course I do, but Danny...", the small girl said. Danny's eyes began tearing up.  "But what, Rubiphire?", he asked. "I know that you might not wanna hear this but.... Danny.... sweet precious cinnamon roll Danny.... I, I already have a boyfriend, sorry to say. ", Rubia sadly said. This caused Dan's heart to emotionally break into pieces.

"W-w-wh-what?", he stuttered in shock and disappointment. "We've been in a long-distance relationship for nearly 3 years. This is why I came back to LA, not only to work for you guys and hang out, but to be with my babe longer, and even spent time with old friends. Then I'd possibly be married. Who knows what my future awaits?", Rubia said.

"Oh... I understand that you, and friends, and boyfr----oh God Rubia, please I wanna be with you! You're sweet, you're adorable as fuck, you have the greatest personality---", Dan cried.

"Danny... I-I can't...I'm sorry. ", Rubiphire replied. "Please don't break my fragile heart.", Dan replied looking up at her trying to hold back his now swelling tears. He laid his weary head on the tiny girl's chest. "Awww Danny....", the small girl cooed, patting his head, she held him tight comforting him the best she could. 'As a fangirl, I never made any famous person I met cry, never. I feel awful for Danny, I didn't mean it... ', she internally thought.

Poor Dan let out a small sob, his tears finally escaped from his wet eyes. "I'm sorry, Danny...but I'm still here, just let it all out.", Rubi cooed to him, his sobbing grew louder and louder and tears fell in a larger quality and dripped like rain, the pain of rejection stung him worse than a bee.

"Shhhhh... it's alright, don't cry anymore...calm down, Danny.... shhhhh... it's okay.", Rubi said, "I'm sorry I made you cry, I didn't mean to." "Why, Rubia, why do even have a boyfriend? You're way too pretty for one, even for me!", Danny sobbed. "Because we were only friends then, until October 31st 2014. That date changed everything about us, he kissed me, and he told me how much he liked me... and we became one.", Rubiphire explained, "We're the same age coincidentally. Except he was born in May, I'm in August."

"What if  you broke up with him?", Dan asked. "Oh I don't know, he's a little emotionless, but that hardly matters to me at all." Rubia replied, taking her thumb to wipe away Dan's tears from his reddish-pink eyes, "but hey, it's cool with me."

"Did you ever tell him about working with us?", Dan asked. Rubia shook her head no. "I only told him that I have a new job.", she said, "he'd be shaking his head if I told him I was working for you guys, then wouldn't believe me."

Dan's crying softened and looked up at the near-dark sky. "We should get inside.", he spoke. "And I should get going, I'll see you tomorrow m'kay?" Rubiphire said heading her way to the door leaving Dan behind. "Sure, have a good night, dear!", Dan called watching the small girl leave.

He then looked back at the beautiful creation, he felt more tears crowning his eyelids. He wanted to cry again, the feel of rejection made his heart swollen.

"Hey Dan!", a voice called, Arin was awake. "Arin.", Dan replied. "It's getting pretty late out, dude, how 'bout you come inside...", Arin said. "Ok, j-just give me a minute...", Dan replied. "No prob, I'll be inside in you- know-where.", Arin called, going back in.

Danny couldn't take it anymore, he cried for another time. "Why?", he sobbed, "why, Rubiphire?" He then quickly wiped his eyes, he didn't want Arin to know that he had been crying over her. As he went inside, he stared at the rose creation one last time. He still couldn't believe he was rejected by the new girl.