Midnight Smut

(Warning: 18+, is very smutty/pornographic)

It was struck 10 minutes after midnight. Both the grumps were still sleeping, Dan for some reason was quietly moaning in his sleep. "Oh Rubi...", he whispered, "Fuuuck. Fuck me." He then began to touch himself as if Rubiphire touched him. "Oh baby, you made me so horny right now.", he moaned quietly, "mmmmm yes, ay mami, ay ay ay, ay díos mió!" (Yea, he was having a wet dream about Rubia.)

He was soon jerked awake by his soaked boxers. 'Dammit, I had a wet dream!', he spoke in his mind looking down in his loose jeans. He then looked down at sleeping Arin and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Arin... Arin....", he whispered. "Mmph, hmm... g'morning Danny.", Arin drowsily said waking up, "What's wrong?" "Arin, I had a dream.... a wet dream. And I'm super hard right now.", Dan replied. "What do you mean by wet dream, did you pee yourself or something?", Arin asked. "No dude, not like that, a wet dream is where you pre-cum all over yourself without you realizing it.", Dan replied. "Oh, I guess you dreamt of Rubia, did you?", Arin asked rising up from the sleeping bag. Dan nodded his head. "It felt like as if we were having sex without her boyfriend knowing a thing about it.", he said.

"I bet I can fuck you better though.", Arin responded crawling close to Dan with a sexy smirk on his face. Dan blushed heavily as he felt his member throbbing. "But, Arin-----", he said but was cut off by Arin's shushing. "It's just the two of us, no one will know that we fucked.", Arin said, "Don't worry, Daniel-san."

He quickly went to go turn on the lights and then came back. He then flipped Danny on his back and sat on his legs. "Are you sure you're comfortable with me doing this?", Arin asked unzipping Dan's jeans, Dan nodded in reply. "Ok good, just wondering.", Arin said slowly pulling down his pants first, then grabbed onto his his crotch.

"Damn, Daniel, you're soaking wet down there.", he said looking up at Dan. "I guess I might need to ch-change my boxers afterwards.", Dan shyly replied. "Ok, whatever.", Arin said rolling his eyes. He felt the lining of Dan's boxers and quickly pulled them off, making Dan's member spring out. He then stroked it gently. "You know you like it but it drives you insane...", he said smirking. Dan moaned in reply, "Aah, yes!"

So then seconds later, Arin sped up the stroking a bit. "Ow, ow, ow, oh gosh, Arin!", Danny moaned. "Want me to go faster?", Arin asked kissing him on his soft lips. "I-I-I don't know, dude.", Dan answered heavily feeling sweat trickle down his face. "Just relax....", Arin told him and started going faster.

Danny moaned as loud as possible. "A-Arin, I think I'm gonna----", Dan cried. "Not so fast, kitten....", Arin said tugging his poofy hair and kissing him on his neck, "There's no time to cum yet." "You mean?... oh... oh", Dan moaned. "You know what I mean, you sexy widdle baby", Arin said.

(Haha, I had to throw it in)

So Arin did what he meant, he took off his pants and thrusted himself inside Dan, still he continuously stroked his member. Danny whimpered only a little, he felt that it hurt but it was pleasurable. "Why, Arin, why would you.... Ar-Arin? OH GOD!", he said feeling the sudden urge to cum.

"You feel that?", Arin moaned. "Feel what?", Dan asked. Arin suddenly stopped stroking his member and smirked at him, he'd already blown his load in him. Dan nervously looked down and saw that Arin's load was leaking out of him.

(Hehehe pretty dirty eh? Imagine if this was a real---aaah nvrmind that @_@:-!)

"Oh my God, dude no you didn't just---!", he exclaimed. "Oh yeah!", Arin replied. "Goddammit, Arin!", Dan cried sitting up, but Arin budged him back down. "You don't have to cum do you?", he asked. "Arin, you didn't let me 'cause you came in me!", Danny whinned. "Ugh, fine. I gotta warm you up again. Dammit.", Arin replied.

So he grabbed Dan's cock again and repeated the stroking process, slowly first. "You like that?", he asked. Dan nodded in reply. "You know I'm gonna go faster...", Arin said. Danny didn't answer, he was moaning too much. "You OK dude?", Arin asked. "I'm... just... fine... k-keep going a-at it....", Danny panted. And Arin did manage to go faster.

"Hmmph... mmph... ow... ow... ow... ah... aahh... aaahh, dude!", Danny groaned. Arin approached him closer. "Are you gonna do it? Are you gonna cum?", he asked. "Go fast..... go fast as possible, daddy!", Dan replied biting his bottom lip. Arin smirked at his comment, he liked being called 'daddy.' He locked lips with him and stroked as fast as possible. "Oh Daddy, oh gosh, dude.... ow, ow...ay, ay, ay díos mío!", Danny moaned and finally climaxed. All that cum spurted on Arin's shirt, well most of it, little specs were on his face.

Danny was so tired he flopped back down on the couch. "You did it... you came for me.", Arin said getting up off the couch, "I'll go wash up and I'll come back with another pair of boxers for you, ok?" "Okay, Arin.... I...love you.", Dan replied. Arin grinned back at him and chuckled a little. "I love you too, goofy.", he replied and went off to the bathroom.