"We are going to put on a show for the school. Figured it would give our club some credit." Mikako explained as a covered object was rolled in behind her.

"And what are we doing?" Tomoki was very concerned.

"Flying of course!" The object was uncovered and revealed to be a giant cannon.

"Oh, hell no!" Tomoki yelled.

"Tomoki will be shot out of this cannon and Guardian will be waiting in the air to kick him into the right direction towards this." Mikako gestured to a target board.

"There is no way I am going to be shot out of a cannon." Tomoki crossed his arms.

"You did sign a waver, Tomoki." Sugata adjusted his glasses.

"I am not getting shot out of a cannon!" Tomoki yelled once more.

"Then it's settled! Gear up, we start in five. First Angeloid to hit the bulls eye three times wins." Mikako walked off with the cannon being pushed by suited men behind her.

As we set up, I looked up to the school and noticed the windows were covered with girls watching from inside. I wasn't sure how to react so I slowly stretched my wings to prepare them for the performance. I could just barely hear the giddy screaming of the girls inside. I closed my wings and walked off to help with the rest of the set up awkwardly. I noticed Tomoki walking away and talking to himself so I decided to glide close to listen in.

"Yeah, Eff that noise. I'm not getting shot out of a damn cannon." Tomoki put his hand on the back of his head.

I grabbed underneath his arms and flew him back towards the setup. Tomoki flailed and screamed as I flew him back.

"Hey! Put me down! I don't wanna be shot out of a cannon! No!" I dropped Tomoki beside Mikako and flew off.

I did a couple laps in the air around the setup checking that everything was in order. The school bell rang and people started rushing out of the doors. I landed in my set position and waited for the event to start.

"Alright everyone! Please make your way to the bleachers on the other side of the field." Mikako told over a mic hooked up to speakers all along the setup.

A whole flood of girls and boys walked across the field. Some of the girls parted off to get closer to me. I adjusted my wings every few seconds to keep them ready. The girls must have liked that because they giggled and blushed every time I moved. After all of the people made it to the bleachers Mikako came over the mic again.

"Put your hands together for our grand event: Target of Tomoki! And after that the winged pretties will perform a flight show! Ready? Go!" Tomoki was shot out of the cannon towards me.

I spun and kicked him into the bulls eye of the target. The crowd roared.

"Incredible! Guardian's precision is phenomenal on the first shot!" Sugata spoke as a co announcer.

Tomoki was carried by Mikako's men back into the cannon.

"To make things interesting, Guardian will have to use his fists." Sugata instructed.

"Gladly." I said under my breath.

Tomoki was shot out of the cannon once again. I used the back of my fist to shoot him into the bulls eye again.

"Amazing! Guardian used an effortless backhand to send Tomoki right into the bulls eye!" Sugata narrated.

Tomoki was carried back to the cannon.

"Now to make it challenging, Guardian can't touch Tomoki with his hands or feet." Mikako was devious but she knew what I would do.

I ignited my hands in my purple fire. Tomoki shot out of the cannon at me. I threw two fire balls at Tomoki and sent him just beside the bulls eye for my final turn.

"It looks like Guardian didn't come out on top this time, but that is his three turns. Now, we will have Ikaros up next." Sugata watched intently.

Ikaros walked up to me for her turn. I pet her forehead.

"Do your best." I walked off.

I flew up to the announcer platform and took the empty mic seat.

"That was quite a performance by you, Guardian. What would you say your technique is?" Sugata looked at me and asked me for the crowd.

"Don't miss." I responded.

"Wise words from Guardian." Sugata turned his head back to the action.

Tomoki was shot out of the cannon. Ikaros performed a straight punch, sending Tomoki into the target.

"Tomoki is taking quite the beating." I commented in the mic.

"That he is, Guardian. Ikaros just barely hit the bulls eye. Luck seems to be on her side today." Sugata responded.