Chapter Twenty-Seven.

"It's a girl!"

The words sounded like music to my ears. Her little cry is so soft that I burst with joy. After nine incredible, chaotic, heartfelt, near combustion months... She's here. In the real world. Harry rushes to cut her umbilical cord. The look on his face is indescribable. It's perfect, with dimples embedded in his cheeks. I turn to Ali with a gracious grin and even she has tears in her eyes. I don't know what to say, and clearly, not does she. Ali sits in her wheelchair and I can almost sense her heartache. This was going to be her baby. But instead of hatred or anything uncomfortable, she leans in to hug me and she whispers in my ear, "she's beautiful."

Harry is back at my side, wiping sweat from my forehead with the cloth. "How is she?" I ask, out of breath, my heart still pulsing out of my chest.

He kneels down and kisses my forehead. "She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Taylor. She's perfect."

I wrap my arms around Harry, it's like the pain became numb with my adrenaline. I'm exhausted and happy. Extremely happy, and I just want to hold my little Ellie. I have to wait a few moments before she's brought to me, but when she is, I can't even explain the rush I get. Her little wiped down body, swaddled in a blanket. As she's being placed in my arms, I feel the most amazing sense of comfort. "Hello, Ellie." I say, touching her little red button nose. For months I've been saying her name. Feeling it out as it rolls off of my tongue. Numerous times I've say there and just talked to her through the barrier of skin. Now I see her. Lips slightly parted and slowly, her eyes open. The first thing she sees is me, and I wouldn't change that for anything. She's the finest thing I've ever seen, could have ever even imagined. She's beautiful though, just like Harry said. She looks just like him... And me. A combination fitted beautifully.

"Hello, baby girl." Harry whispers gracing her cheek with his fingertip. She breaks her first ever smile and two dimples appear in the corners of her cheeks, just like Harry's. "Happy birthday to my two favourite girls! I will never forget this moment." I shoot a look at Harry and he lets out a laugh. "It's your birthday, her's two. 12:28. That's when she was born."

With a impressed and surprised smile, I look upon my little angel. I never thought I could share my birthday. Not be pregnant on it. But look at me. Not only bearing a child, but delivering one the same day of my birth. What a special thing we have going already. Something so, unique. And different. "Say hi to the camera, Ellie!" Mom interrupts, zooming in on her new precious granddaughter's face.

I roll my eyes and push my mom away, all while my eyes glued to Ellie. Slowly but surely, the nurses and doctor leave. My mom stands beside Ali, a smile spread against her lips. "You sure are a beautiful family." I hear her say before a flash goes off. "This is getting framed as soon as I get home!"

When mom leaves, Harry and I both know we have to talk to Ali. We don't know what either of us want to particularly say, but we know it has to be said. Ellie is quiet and near sleeping in my arms when I look at Harry, then Ali. "I want to name her after you."

Ali's gaze moves from Ellie to me. "What do you mean?!"

"Ellie Alison Styles. It's got a ring to it." Harry adds.

"It's your middle name, Taylor. Of course you're going to pass it down!" She sighs, "thank you for the thought, though."

"I'm serious, Ali. This is for you. And you can stay with us for as long as you need to get back on your feet. We love you. You're our family."

She looks down, digging her fingers into her thighs. "I'm going to burden you. You're new parents."

"Please!" I insist. "It's the least we can do."