Chapter Sixteen.

A/N

sorry this took do much. I don't know how you guys don't hate me lol. This chapter is a little longer than the last so I hope you guys like it. Love you!

-A

It's just about time for b-stage, which just so happens to be one of my favourite parts of the night. Choreography had been cut down to a minimum for twenty two. My dancers still danced but more so... Around me, then with me. Rylee's orders. She said she didn't want the baby going through any more distress than it already had.

I hope up the stairs and kneel down attempting to hand as many guitar picks out to the screaming girls bending themselves over the bar as far as they could. After handing them out, I stood back up, blowing kisses. Mom handed me my guitar and I ran my hand over my enlarged stomach, situating myself at the stool. I take a glance around before saying anything to absorb in what was happening. The fans were still screaming, holding up signs with lights. I didn't think this would be the outcome. I figured that after the program aired the next day it would be completely different. I figured I would be judged and hated and looked down upon. Instead, they're still here, and that's beyond crazy to me.

"So, I was standing on the stage back there and I noticed how beautiful the signs were on this side of the arena, so I thought maybe I would come get a better look. Would that be alright?" The crowd goes insane and I laugh, adjusting my microphone. "This is the part of the show where it's just me and my guitar, and I just kinda... Sit and play whatever I'm in the mood for." I pluck some strings, fiddling with some chords, trying to figure out what I'm going to play tonight. The crowd cheers as anticipation fills the arena. Vibrations press through my guitar right against my stomach, but when I stop, I feel it.. Back? But different. As if someone ran their finger along my stomach, but inside.

The feeling is indescribable and I'm taken back by it quite a bit. I wasn't expecting this. It's nothing like what I thought it would be. It's not exactly a...kick. More so a.. Flutter. A mere sign of existence. But I feel it and I'm so absorbed in the feeling of the child inside me, I nearly forget that I'm on stage. I turn to see my mom, wide eyes like a deer caught in headlights. I light up, my entire sense of being changing. "Mom," I mouth, covering the microphone, "I felt it! The baby! They moved!" I say, and I don't realize the tear falling don't my cheek until it hits my lip. Mom's expressions changes into a smile and a short laugh before wiping the tears that started to interfere. She makes arm movements for me to turn my attention back to the audience and I sink back into reality, my hand gracing of over my stomach. "I'm so sorry about that, I just um... Well, as most of you know by now, yes I am pregnant." I don't intend to pause but the crowd goes crazy and I'm cut off. Their enthusiasm is more than I could've expected. I've figured that would've hated me, but instead, they're cheering me on. "Y'all have been so crazy supportive this past month and it blows my mind that all you guys do for me. And apparently, it does the baby too. I don't know how many mothers are in the audience tonight but those are the people I'm identifying with right now because well..." I take a short breath and laugh, "I just felt my baby move for the first time and I can't imagine a better moment than to share it all with you." I look to the side of the stage and smile at my mom who is fighting back tears herself. "This is the part where I get to play a song I haven't in awhile, and I haven't played this song on tour yet, and it seems pretty fitting. This song... It's a thank you song to my mom, and to all the moms out there. This is called The Best Day."

---Harry---

"Do you miss her?" Niall asks and I scoff.

"Yeah, not at all." I say, rolling my eyes.

"She's not worth it." Louis states, not even looking up from his phone. As the words shoot from his mouth I nearly choke. "She's just another superstar. She's already hurt you. Let. Her. Go."