chapter 7

Hunter's P.O.V

I got a call from one of my pack members saying that there's a rouge attack and they taking out most my my guards, meaning I have a major problem right now.

Ending the call I turn around to find my mate looking at me with pure .....lust?

"Hey princess, I need to go, I'll see you soon, and then I'll make you mine" I told her as I saw her eyes widen at my comment.

"See you soon princess " I said turning around and leaving her shocked as I gather my pack members and left.

To sort out this rouge thing and to sort out the gangs things, cause I hate being the The gangleader not that I mind people fearing me or anything but

I hate humans not that much but mostly because they just to much to handle and my wolf likes to be with his own kind.

On my way to my pack house I can't get her out of my mind the way her lips are full and her body, DAMN!

Getting to my pack house, my beta Cody comes rushing to me, and informing me about the attacks that are going on.

"Hunter, they attacking from the north side of the pack and they taking the children and women! "

"Get the mates of every female in this pack to protect the women and children and the unmated to come and help me attack from the south, we can still catch them by surprise if we hurry!"

"Yes alpha " Cody goes and mind links the pack in what will be happening and how we will win this battle.

We have managed to keep the women and children safe but the rouge attacks are not subsiding.

They getting more every time, because my land is big and the women and children of my pack are safe with males guarding them.

I need to get this battle over with, I miss my princess that I don't even know the name to!

I'm fine with this stupit shit.