chapter 4

I lost Mia, she's probably getting down and dirty. Don't get me wrong I love my friend but she's just crazy sometimes. You probably guessed that she wasn't a virgin well Ya.

And she doesn't have one night stands. When she gets together with a man, they together after getting down a dirty for a month at the most.

"Hey Carter did you find you mate yet? "

"No, but I keep getting this sweet scent, and this weird feeling in my chest "

"Um idiot, that mean she's here somewhere, just follow the scent and the feeling will grow ,when you see her "I told my brother, cause I can't take the fact that the girls in our pack that are unmated are checking him out.

After Carter walked off I turned to look at the girls that had the balls to check my brother out in my presence.

"Hi, I'll say this only once and you bitches better take note, leave my brother alone and get your slutty ass's away from me before I recreate that face of yours "

They look taken back by my words but left without one look in my direction.

Don't get me wrong I love my brother and all but he's meant to be with his mate not a whore or hoe!

Everyone's here and the party seems to go fantastically well and my brother looks so happy with his ma-
Wait is that Mia?

Mia's his mate can't be man? ,is it possible for her to be his mate, she always told me that Carter has this scent she loves but I thought that maybe it's because, well because Mia's well Mia.

Everything is going well and I'm going to have a talk with Mia about not telling me and how she should stop eyeing other men now that she's taken.

Grabbing a pack of lays chips, I decide to go chill in my room and wait till everybody leaves.

I got this feeling all of a sudden that's pulling me out of my room but I ignore it and I'm getting this sweet scent but it can't  be, I'm to young to find my mate.

Right?