Chapter 9

One more day here and I think I'll go crazy. I've thought of ever possible escape but I've also thought of how useless it is since eventually Yomu would fine me and I would cease to exist.
I wasn't able to stop myself from wondering where everyone was. What was the plan? Did they forget me?

Maybe it's better they don't come for me at all. I mean, I have this unchangeable fate to be hunted by Yomu and Honnie for the rest of my life. If I did get away from Honnie in the first place. Plus there could be an explosion that would kill everyone in the process.

My thoughts were interrupted by a light knocking at the door, the usual. Morning testing. They check my blood pressure, temperature, alertness, and strength in the mornings before intense the testing in the afternoon. I know enough to follow them peacefully. If I disobey them, they threaten to obliterate Ayaka's shop with her and Ai in it. They also have showed me assassination plans for the Hiroomi family that they will execute if I harm myself in any way. No starving to death to make the testing stop, no cutting the chip they injected into me out. Nothing. I can't stop them at all. So I just play along.

---------afternoon testing time-----------

I sit quietly in the room awaiting the doctors arrival. Quiet is easy, and easy is good. At any rate, their testing should be done rather quickly today because today is Friday and Fridays are painfully quick.
The doctors come to me, they take me to the lab and buckle me into my seat. Removing the bandage from my calf, the first doctor cuts the chunk of skin from my leg revealing the pocket the men have made to pack in the essence stone from a Yomu. This procedure is to see if it increases the invisibility I have from the Yomu. So far the attempts have not worked.

The stone burns under my skin as it absorbs into my body. The sensation creeps up my legs and swirls around my body. The excruciating pain lull me into a dark sleep that I'm unsure if I'll wake from. ((EMOOOO))

----------------------------------------------
That's like all for this chapter. Just like a weekly thing she has where they rIP HER FUCKING SKIN OFF YAY.
I'm sorry for it being so short and low key shitty. I'm having a hard time right now. I hope to be back in the game soon
I hope you still enjoyed it
-Alex