Chapter 2

Image is what I imagine your everyday outfit to be like c:
Your P.O.V

After yesterday's breakfast with Hiroomi we started talking normally and I found hes actually quite interesting. He swore to protect me and I somehow feel happier to be around him. I guess having a shared bathroom with him won't be so bad after all. But I'm still locking the door before bed, seeing as it connects our rooms.

**TIME SKIP ITS LATE AT NIGHT**

I sighed as I got into bed, pulling the blanket up and over my head. Hiding my self from the lightning and thunder was the best way to deal with it I think.

Thirty minutes go by and I still can't sleep. The storm only getting worse. I sighed. Pulling out my phone I weighed my options. Text Hiroomi and sleep feeling better or play music and try to drown out the storm. I thought to myself.
Well music was worth a try

Forty minuets and still nothing. With a sigh I looked at the time.
12:00am
Are you shitting me?!
Okay whatever. Texting Hiroomi it is

Me- are you up?

Hiroomi- no

Me- yes you are. Can I go to your room?

Hiroomi- Geez let's go on a date first c;

Me- stop that. I just wanna talk.

Hiroomi- aren't we talking now?

Me- please?

Hiroomi- hah I can never say no to a cute sister type. Get over here loser.

I set my phone to charge and made my way through the joint bathroom into his room. Peeking my head in I saw a glimpse of Hiroomi pulling a shirt on. I smiled sheepishly before meekly saying, "hey"

He sat at the end of his bed and leaned on his knees. "What brings you here at this time? You haven't fallen for me,have you?"

I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me. "No. I just...wanted company"
Right as the words left my mouth a crash of lightning came down and I shuttered. I could sense the smirk on his face before I even looked.

"Say, you wouldn't be afraid of storms by any chance?" He inquired as he stood up. "Because this would then be using me, unless you admitted it."

I huffed. He's the worst. "A small jump doesn't classify as a fear"

"Ah sure" he was now walking close to me, leaning his hand on the door behind me. Damn it, why was he so much taller than me?! As I feared, a huge shabang of lightning came down. This was worse than all the others and I jumped forward, clinging to Hiroomi subconsciously.

"Okay. So I'm afraid" at this Hiroomi smiled warmly, the kinda smile that low key made my heart skip a beat.

"Come on. I'm taking you to bed" he said holding me in a hug and taking me to his bed. He put me under the blanket before I could protest and hugged me closely.
"This is what Izumi did for me as a child. I too, yes me the brave Hiroomi, was afraid of thunder"

Him saying this made me laugh. I felt him smile and then he whispered "now get some sleep scaredy-cat" and somehow. I could get sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
HEY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! I'm sorry for the late update. Its just, with finals and stuff I couldn't update.
Well later~
Xx~Alex