Chapter 7

Storming into the yard over I could hear Hiroomi calling to me, I glanced over my shoulder and saw him running towards me.
"We have no plan!" He said as he caught up to me.

"We don't need a plan, just let me talk and we'll have Mitsuki in no time."

I opened the door seeing as it was unlocked. There was a light coming from a room, several doors down a hall way. I walked over to it and peeked in.
"Mitsuki!" I called to her, happily and relieved. Hiroomi ran over to her.
She wasn't in bad conditions at all.
Honni, I had noticed, was sitting in the corner of the room.

"So that's it? We just get to take her home?" Hiroomi said, noticing Honni there as well.

"Oh, you're more than welcome to take her home. However, y/n stays here. That's the deal." Honni explained calmly. Hiroomi an Mitsuki looked at me in disbelief. I took my place standing by Honni and nodded as if it say it was okay.

"There's no way I'm leaving without you" Hiroomi said in a stern voice. He was obviously was going to put up a fight that we couldn't afford.

"You can and you will. Now go." I replied in the same tone as he had. "I'll show you out." Turning to Honni, I gave him my word of my return and showed them to the door.
"You're coming with us." Hiroomi grabbed my wrist, instinctively, I pulled away.

"They'll come back to the house to get me and they'll take you down while their at it." I said, lightly pushing him out the door.
Mitsuki started running to the car and that left me at the door way with Hiroomi. I don't want to say goodbye but I have to.  I can't be selfish this time.

"I'll get you back" he whispered and leaned closer, kissing me on the lips gently.

I couldn't break his spirits and tell him it was impossible but I really thought it. The sweet taste of his lips prevented the words to flow to my mouth. I couldn't do a thing but watch him leave in complete silence.

I turned and started to walk down the hall where Hunni was.
"I see you didn't try to leave the premises." They said in the most condescending tone I'd ever heard.
"What makes you think that?"

"well you're not crying for one. It would have made anyone within a few feet from you die. Including yourself."

Socked I looked at the madman and waited for anything to go off of. Nothing arose.

It would be months since I'll see anyone else and I would hate every moment that I cooperated with Hunni.

___________________________
AND END CHAPTER! I have had so much fun planning this book based on this very chapter 👌🏼👌🏼
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it's shorter than normal!
Xx~Alex