Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

I sighed looking though my closet. "Jeez I never noticed till now that the only things I really own are dresses."
Sliding one on with a huff and examining me self in the mirror, I decided I didn't look all that bad in this. Confidently walking out of my room when suddenly I felt a wave of regret.
" oof-" That was the only sound I heard from Hiroomi as my door proceeded to hit him.
"I'm so sorry!" I cried. As I went to help him up. Oddly enough there was a trey I hadn't realized previously, it was full of breakfast, and now the breakfast was was on Hiroomi.
"Humph all my hard work on making you a welcome breakfast wasted.... Ahh well it can't be helped. At least I get the pleasure of such an adorable sister helping me." He smirked at me and I could feel my face heating up. Letting go of his hand once he was half way up he fell again.
"Don't say such weird things! Now why are you making me a welcome breakfast if I've been here?" He pointed to a closet down the hall and I brought one back to him, wiping down his shirt and leaving the rest to him. I still wanted to know the answer to my question, so after picking up the spilled contents of the trey I sat and stared at him.
"What?" He questioned, very confused.
"My question."
"Ahh that again. Well I just wanted to be a proper family member in your life, so from this day forward I will refrain from making you uncomfortable with my 'weird' comments."
I got instantly extremely happy. I helped him up and bounced back into my room.
"Go get changed!" I hollered as I closed the door behind me.

I rummaged through my things to find my savings fund. I've always been great at saving money so it would be okay for my to take some for once, right? I took $100.00 from the stash and put it away. I put on some matching shoes ands high white stockings that matched the white trimming on my blue dress. Maybe it would help if I wasn't such a Lolita, but I really couldn't help it.

Hiroomi was waiting out by my door for me. "Care to explain what's happening?"
"Well you worked hard on a breakfast and I ruined it so let me make it up to you!" I said leading him out the door.
"Alright, if you insist." He said with a shrug.

I really hope this is the start of something fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay happy beginnings! I'm really happy to have finally gotten a chance to post this! I've been dying to work on it. Also fair warning, I'm a cruel author. I felt like that had to be said in advance. Also something a friend pointed out too me while revising my draft was that "how troublesome" isn't said again. That was only for the story description. I don't want the main character to be a copy of Mirai. Okay that's all.
~Alex.