.:Chapter One: The New Kid In School:.

It was only been like a month since me and Roshie had move to Tokyo. I wasn't so sure about my surrounding and especially the people as well, but that's when I started school once again like a week later. I was the new student in Galactic High School, I seen different type of students such as some Majin, a few Namekians, a few Saiyans and some humans as well. As a newbie in school, I was still the same old person back in my old school. I was never fund of making friends but as much as I want to move on with my second relationship I had with Aroma; so I just did as I plan it. I meet a fellow saiyan named, Goku who's always cheerful everywhere he goes.

He accept me as a friend till he introduce me to his other two friends. A namekian name Piccolo, who's two feet taller than me but he seems cool. Another saiyan name, Kai, he was decent and skill fighter but me and him got along pretty well. So, we got along till Goku told me that some girl name, Vados had a crush on me. I wasn't sure how to react to his answer but I shrug to his story. During Lunch, as me, Goku and the others were sitting some benches next to the band room as me and Kai practice playing our instruments. I think I did mention that I play guitar in the my prologue and Kai was good at playing bass. Soon as we started playing we got some attention from other people, wait! Did I say other people, I meant that one particular girl who's sometimes stalks me around the school, if you know this by now than yup! It's Vados trying to get my attention.

I remember this one time, when I was placing my books in my locker till Vados sneak up on me out of nowhere. "Geez! Do you really have to sneak up on people like that!" I said.

She giggle to my answer. "Not really. So, whatcha doing?" She ask.

"What does it looks like!" I answer her rudely.

I close my locker and walk away from her. Soon after, she began to follow me toward my chemistry class; I didn't realize at the time that she had the same class with me and the worst part is she sits behind me!! I always have those weird sense in me telling me that she always act so innocent behind me during class but I could tell that she's hiding something sinister. We can pause here at the moment, just image every stalker you may seen in movies, anime and maybe in real life crisis that they'll do anything to get that person you want to be with and spend the rest of your young life: such as taking a piece of clothes, hair or even something that person touch and keep it as a shrine in someone's closet.... Believe me I seen it before when Vados invited me to her party few days ago. But anyway, that's how I picture it!

Soon after, my friends began to tease me that I have some fangirl admiring me and as much I wanted to punch them to death but, I had too much pride to handle it. So, I decided to keep it as it is. About a month later, my roommate, Roshie told me that he heard some news that my second ex is coming to here in Tokyo but just a few towns away from where we live. I was shock that I heard that my ex is coming here but in the same time, it's good to see her again or should I say that she would be pissed off at me for breaking up with her since the day I moved here. I wasn't so sure how to deal with this but instead I just go with the flow and except her as a friend.

After she moved here in Tokyo about a month later, I got to see her once again and she wasn't too happy to see me and she did change her appearance since the last time I saw her. Her style was more of a punk/ rocker type of style and she was open minded than she was when I first met her. I franticly apologies to her many times about our break up; although, she wanted to slap the shit out of me for leaving her but in the same time, she accept it our decision. So we both moved on and I greet her to my friends.

"Aroma, this is Goku, Piccolo and Kai" I said.

"Hello!" Said Kai.

"Hi!" Said Goku cheerful.

"Greeting" said Piccolo.

"Nice to meet you all" said Aroma. "I heard that you guys are started a band?"

Kai nods. "Yup, me and Vegito have been practicing for awhile now but we could hardly ever find a drummer for our band" said Kai in a sad tone.

Aroma took out her drum sticks out of her messager bag and a small smile she gave us. "I'll fill up that part if you guys want" she said.

Kai's eyes were filled with joy as he began to hug her. Aroma look at me with a death glare but I laugh of this incident. Soon or later, we did our practice every weekend for the rest of the year. During December just about few weeks till we got out from our Winter break, we began to have our first gig in some middle school's holiday school dance. At first, I thought that we'll turn sound a bit weird for the kids, till it was a success and all of middle schoolers like us and they even want us to come back playing for their school festival. So, we agree to it and we kept coming back to their middle school and other schools as well.

The whole game and fortune was okay for me but for Kai, well... he enjoy it. Although, it was fun for awhile but something doesn't feel right for me. I feel like something is missing from my life... I knew exactly what I'm talking about but in the same time, I didn't want to make that same mistake I made for the pass two relationships I had. Till that one faithful day, something completely change my life and I won't forget that face or his name when he came to my life... Since the day I met him....