Harry Potter Baby (Mike Fuentes)

Sofia's POV

I snuck downstairs while Mike slept and curled up on the couch with Pilot. I turned on the TV to see that the Harry Potter movie marathon was still on TV. Dobby has just been killed and I felt a pang in my heart. I love Dobby. He is one of my favorite characters of the series. Mike just got back from the Rest in Space Tour and he is leaving again soon for We Will Detonate Tour. I hate having him gone for long periods of time but he is making money for our family. Pilot moved a bit on my lap and rested his head on my stomach. I smiled and scratched his head. "Sofia!" Mike called out. "Downstairs baby!" I yelled back. He came down and saw me curled up with pilot. "If you were gonna watch Harry Potter you could've woke me." He said getting behind me and wrapping his arms around me. "You need your sleep baby." I said kissing his cheek. "So do you carrying our baby boy." He said rubbing the sides of my tummy. I smiled. "Yeah but someone was kicking so I couldn't sleep." I said. He chuckled. "He just missed his daddy is all." He said. I smiled and rested back against his chest. As the Deathly Hallows Part 2 started I noticed Mike fell asleep. I giggled and curled up closer to him. I thought about Albus's room upstairs and how we decorated it with a Harry Potter theme. Vic and the guys were still a little iffy on us choosing to name our kid Albus but we like it. Harry Potter is what brought Mike and me together. We meet at the Wizarding World in Orlando. I watched the ending of the Deathly Hallows with tears in my eyes as Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny watched their kids go off to Hogwarts. "Baby, are you crying?" Mike asked tightening his arms around me. "You know how the ending always gets me." I said. He chuckled and kissed my head. "I know that it is the end but we can always re-watch the movies and re-read the books." Mike said. I nodded. "Now time for sleep." He said lifting me up off the couch. I squealed and help on tight. He headed upstairs with Pilot running after us. We all climbed into bed and snuggled up. "Goodnight Albus. I can't wait until you get here." Mike said. I smiled and rested my head on his chest. "I can't wait until he gets here either." I said. Mike rubbed small circles on my stomach calming down Albus. I sighed and snuggled closer into his chest falling asleep slowly. "I'm so happy to call you mine. I just wish you were my wife." Mike said softly. I sat up fast. "What?!?" I asked. "I want you to marry me." He said. I squealed and attacked him with kisses. "Well of course I will." I said. He smiled and held me close. "Now will you please sleep. Albus and you both need it." He said. I nodded and fell asleep with my head rested on his chest.

 I know that I've been gone for so long but I am trying to get back in the swing of writing again. I'm trying to come back and hopefully I will stay until all my books are finished.