Suicide Love (Devin Sola)

Lydia's POV

I curled up on the couch next to Devin as we watched Beetlejuice. Yes I do find it funny with my name being Lydia. It's Halloween and we are having our annual Tim Burton and slasher movie marathon. After our sweet Harley became old enough to go out by herself for Halloween, Devin and I decided that we should stay in and no more parties for us. Chris and Ash are joining us this year while the kids go out. "Daddy!" Harley yelled running into the room. It seemed she had just gotten out of the shower since her hair was wet and she had no eyebrows on. A habit she picked up from her father, me and her uncle Chris is drawing on her eyebrows. "Yes my sweet Harley Quinn." He said. "Will you help me with my makeup?" she was asked freaking out. "Yes sweetheart, go do your hair then call me up." He said kissing her head. She nodded and ran up to her room. "Well then I am a little hurt." I said. "Hey, at least you got to teach her how to do makeup. I let you have that one." He said. "Face it we both taught her." I said. "Yes we did." He said. Harley was excited for Halloween this year because this year she was going to an "adult" party. It was her first college party while she is still in high school. Thomas Cerulli is coming to pick her up to bring her. He is Chris and Ash's son. "Daddy!" Harley yelled 30 minutes later. I chuckled and followed Devin up to Harley's room. She is actually being Harley Quinn for Halloween. I find it adorable. She drew on her eyebrows so Devin wouldn't have to. He spun her chair around to face him then sat in front of her. He got to work on creating a masterpiece on our daughter's face. I smiled at her cute little pigtails. She was a half head like Ash. Ash even helped her dye her hair. "Mom, tell me how you and dad met again?" she asked. I smiled and sat on her bed. "Well it was on Warped Tour about 22 years ago I would say." I said. Devin nodded. "It was the year he dressed up as the girl from The Exorcism and the priest. I was taking pictures that day for my blog and I was just drawn to your dad. I walked over to him and your uncles after their set and told them how great they were. Your Uncle Chris wanted to see the pictures I took and from what Ricky remembers your dad couldn't take your eyes off me." I said. "Well you are drop dead gorgeous." Devin chimed in. I blushed. "I headed back to the bus with them since Ricky asked me to hangout. He wanted to make your dad jealous to ask me out. We somehow got talking about Batman and how excited we were for Suicide Squad. That's when your dad chimed in asking me shyly if I would like to go see it with him. We went as soon as he was back from tour. We texted the whole time that he was gone. When we finally got around to seeing the movie, I was the more nervous out of both of us because I really liked your dad. All through out the beginning of the movie I was restless and couldn't sit still. Your dad put his arm around me and I instantly relaxed. I enjoyed the movie and when the Joker rescued Harley at the end of the movie he turned my face to his and kissed me. He then asked me if he could be my puddin'. I of course said yes and well we got married. Now you are here." I said. "That's why I am named Harley." She said smiling. "Yes it is." I said. Devin smiled and finished her makeup. "Go get your outfit on honey then we can touch up." He said. Harley ran off into her closet. "I love you puddin'." I said. "I love you too honey." He said. Harley came running back in and she looked so cute. She wasn't Harley from the Suicide Squad. She was Harley from the comics.

"How do I look?" she asked

"How do I look?" she asked. "Perfect." I said. We headed downstairs as we heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to find Thomas, Chris and Ash. Thomas was dresses as Harley's matching Joker. Harley made her way down and squealed as she saw Thomas. She doesn't get to see him much while he is away at college but when she gets a weekend with him it makes her so happy. "Take care of her tonight son." Chris said. "Of course dad. I don't want anything to happen to my princess." Thomas said. Devin and I both trust Thomas. We've known him since he was born. I am his godmother after all. "Remember don't hurt my baby girl." Devin said. "Yes sir." Thomas said. I hugged my baby girl goodbye and she left for the weekend with her boyfriend. Chris and Ash came in. "I think we may be in-laws soon." Ash whispered into my ear. "Without a doubt." I said smiling. We got curled up on the couch and put on Halloween. Devin wrapped his arms around my waist and I rested my head back on his chest. "Happy Anniversary honey." He whispered in my ear kissing my head. "Happy Anniversary puddin'." I whispered back bring his knuckles to my lips then kissing them. "Stop being so god damn cute." Ash yelled. I blushed and hid my face in Devin's face. "Well then you and Chris stop being adorable too." Devin said. We all laughed. I love my puddin' more than anything and I am so happy that Devin asked me out all those years ago.