Chapter 13

Jacob is sitting at my feet when I wake up. Chanel is eating lunch, I slept till noon? I have to get ready. I get up, forgetting i am in my undies. Jacob's eyes widen before he quickly leaves his room.

I put the black tulle dress on and my heels. I put my engagement ring on before I look in Jacob's mirror. I smile before exiting his bedroom. Jacob smiles at the dress before we hear a knock on the door. I open it and there stands Carlisle. He is driving me to their mansion in Forks and Rosalie and Alice are doing my hair and makeup.

Alice drags me upstairs after Rosalie compliments my dress and shoes. They work on my hair and make up.

i look in the mirror and I am instantly in love

i look in the mirror and I am instantly in love. Jasper walks in and he smiles at me.

"My date for them night." He bows and holds old his arm.

I loop arms with him. "Yes, major."

He smirks at me before we walk downstairs. Esme gasps at the sight of me. My hair has gotten long since o got to La Push, so Rosalie was able to do my hair like this.

"I want a photo." Esme declares.

She snapped a picture of me and Jasper. Alice smiles at her mate before she poses with Emmett and Rosalie. Jasper is bringing me so I c am go to a prom. I was pregnant and missed mine.

Jasper leads me to the limo they rented for the night. I sit beside Edward; we are driving and picking Bella up at her house. Edward compliments me in black right before we pull up to Bella's. So she doesn't get jealous and try and kill me again, I move near Rosalie and Emmett.

Bella gets in with her broken leg she got from a nomad named James recently. Jasper and the others killed him while Edward sucked James's venom from Bella. According to Alice, Edward almost didn't stop.

Forks High School is small, for the towns low population. Jasper and I loop arms again before walking inside the small school. Their gym looks beautiful. I notice Bella's friends scattered around. A slow song begins and Alice steels Jasper.

"Hi, I'm Tyler." A dark skinned boy comes up with a blond hooked to him. "This is my date, Lauren."

"Hi, I'm Janelle." I mutter. "I am originally from La Push; in here with Jasper Hale."

"You can dance with Tyler if you want." Lauren says.

Tyler eyes me before I say yeah. We head out to the gym floor and he pulls me into him. We slow dance to the music, since Lauren let him dance wth another girl.

Jasper takes me outside to the gazebo where Bella has just asked Edward to change her, and he denies it. Jasper freezes and sniffs the air.

"Edward, Victoria's black." Jasper growls.

Victoria eyes me as she appoaches us. She doesn't notice Bella. She sniffs my neck before Jasper jerks me behind him in a protective manner.

"Let's get you back to La Push." Jasper says as Victoria struts off. "She won't harm you on mutt land."

I sigh as I follow Jasper outside to the woods. After making nobody can see us, he lifts me up and takes off in vampire speed. He drops me off and Jacob's and tells Billy and Jacob what happened at prom.

"We need her and Chanel with us in Forks." Jasper says when Paul makes it. "We need to make sure Victoria doesn't touch them."

"Alright; I'll send some clothes with Jacob tonight."

Jasper, with permission of course, drives me to my house. He swaps the car seat to his car. I get Chanel and tell her we are staying with grandma Esme. She seems excited as I place her in Jasper's car. I get in the passenger's seat beside Jasper.

"Y'all will be safe with us." Jasper says. "The pack is helping us fight her newborn army in a few days; we will be training hard."

I nod. "Just make sure Chanel is okay; don't worry about me."

"Both of you are our concern, Janelle Miley." Jasper says before pulling or of my driveway.

We make it to the mansion before long. Edward gets Chanel from her seat and we all walk inside. Esme takes Chanel from Edward and brings her to her room for the stay. Alice is letting me sleep in her bed.

I step out on the balcony, knowing the Cullen coven and the pack begin training for my and Chanel's protection tomorrow. They will be training together. The battle will be at the mountains. Chanel and I will be at the Cullen's, out scent is masked with theirs. Rosalie is now rubbing her scent all over Chanel's clothes. I will be wearing Alice's clothes while I'm here, so Victoria won't smell human.

I grow tired and Alice walks with me to her room. She smiles as she hands me one of her nightgowns. I guess I'll be covering my scent starting tonight.

"Get some sleep. We want you and Chanel the clearing for the training." Alice demands. "Chanel needs to know what we are."

I nod. "Alright."

I face the wall and Alice goes to check on Chanel. I close my eyes and I allow sleep to take over.