Chapter 27

I opened my eyes seeing some of the foots in front of me, shooting at the water. I looked a little confused while I then saw Reevi and Kri coming up for air.
      So I quickly spoke out getting all there attention. " Hey foot nerds! Look I'm got out of the cuffs!"
       Once they all looked at me and fell for it Reevi came out first fast, and ran at one of the foots knocking him out with the handle of what looked like Leo's katana. Kri came up next with her hands starting to punch the man close to her, while the two other last men up here came to me. I got my feet up and kicked them in their backs making the two run faster to the two girls.
       When they knocked the two out Kri came over with Raph's sai, and picked the cuffs letting me get free. " come on Mikey we need you to help get the others!"

~      ~       ~
      I grunted as i looked up feeling my wrists was in cuffs, as I was on my knees. I tried to move to get free from this room sense all I could see was just black.
      " Raph? Donnie? Mikey?" I said my brothers names as I got no answer making me clinch my hands. I then started moved around more faster, more aggressive as I was yanking my wrists that was just making them worse. " Let me out!"
      As I yelled i then had my head hanging on my chest, while i then started to hear what sounded like some people fighting. So I opened my eyes and looked up and around as I still could not see anything.
         When I heard the fighting stop it went silent again as the first thought was the girls hurt or killed. " Please... don't let it be them..."
      I heard a door opened as i looked up while my eyes widened. I saw some one there as she smirked and crossed her arms. " don't you boys ever gets a brake?"
       I could not help but smirked back while replying to Reevi. " There is no such thing."
       She chucked as she ran to my side and grabbed that looked and sounded like keys. I could not help but look at her as I saw her face as she looked serious.
         Once Reevi got my wrists free I got up on my feet while we both ran out fo that room. But once we got out I saw more foot coming, as I blocked them from Reevi.
        They came with katanas so I ran at them and dodged most of them, as I grabbed a katana in my hand as I kicked the foot ninja holding the katanas handle.
     Reevi yelled as i turned to her as she then throw a katana at me. I grabbed it and looked back in front of me as I smirked. " Today us not your day!"
     I then went and attacked the rest as I then saw Mikey and Kri coming my way. " Mikey!" I yelled as I went to him and he come over giving me a hug. " Leo your alive!"
      I got him off me as I placed my hand on my side still hurting a little. " yeah... where is Raph and Donnie?"
     " I don't know... they separated us all..." Mikey said worried as we looked behind me as i started running with the katana still in my hand.

~      ~       ~
       I watched Griz as she was trying to stop the boat when the next botton she pressed was black, felt the boat jolting making me fall forward on the ground and Griz on the controllers. " you did it griz!"
       As I yelled that I got up and came to her side as I saw her face scared. So I looked down as I saw a bottom blinking red. " What's that?"
      Griz grabbed my arm as we then ran at the door and opened fast it to see the foots. But before they could come to us a explosion came out of no where behind us in the control room.
       Me and Griz flow a little forwards as I looked at her. " Griz?"
" come on we need to hurry saving the guys and got off the boat!" While we started running another explosion was made making us go throw the door we opened but rolling slightly.
      When we came back up Griz grabbed her glasses while running and started hearing the guys so we went faster as I then saw Mikey as I smiked and ran faster at him. " Mikey!"
       He turned and looked at me as he smiled back and got his arms out as I ran in his arms. He huge me getting his arms around me while I felt happy again.

~       ~      ~
      I passed Shado and Mikey running with the others. I wanted to find Donnie as soon as I could while more doors was coming to our view. " Donnie!"
    When I yelled that I started hearing movements in one of the rooms so I went to the door as I tried to open it.
    " It won't open!" I said as Leo came over and got his katana and jammed it in to the controllers by the door as it then opened the door.
    I ran in and saw Donnie while going over wrapping my arms around his neck. " Oh thank god!"
    " Griz?" Donnie asked as he did not believe I was here. 
    But then he looked to every one else as he spoke. " we need to get Raph! He is over there on my right! They tranquilizer him from trying to excape..."
   Leo nod as he and Reevi went to the next room with Kri while Mikey and Shado came to help me get Donnies out of his cuffs.
     Reevi and Leo got the door open as we saw Raph there on the ground, as they went over and Leo tried getting Raph up when Donnie and Mikey came over getting Raph all the way up.
    Raph grunted and looked at us as we let the boys go first. " let's go we need to get out know boat will-"
    Another explosion happened as it made us all almost lose our balance. But then somthing fell from the floor over us landing behind me and shado.
        It started rolling fast at Kri and Reevi while they where in surprise but Reevi pushed Kri out of the way getting hit by the thing.
    It got Reevis leg pinnned against the wall on the end of the hall as Kri ran to her.
    " Go!" Reevi said at us six. I saw leo looked worried but listened and they started leaving.
    Reevi tried to get the thing off her leg as Kri got to her side trying to pull it away from her.