Chapter 3

As I finely got done fixing my goggles that Mikey messed up I got them back on my head I got up and grabbed my bed room door hearing Leo talking to raph and Mikey about seeing four humans. But once Leo asked about karai raph gave him the same words he has been telling Leo for almost a year know.
Once a door slammed I open my door seeing raph looking back to the TV and Mikey just putting the pasta in the oven.
I walked passed the living room and walked to the balcony door. I opened it and want out side as the oceans breeze felt nice. I closed the door and went to the railing looking at the sky getting darker but then I turned to my left seeing the four humans Leo was talking about.
I went to the left side and watched as they where still surfing, laughing and cheering. It made me smile hearing them have fun. But I was getting curious on what they looked like so I broght the goggles to my face and examined them. I saw that they were all girls but one caught my eye as i watched her.
Once I zoomed in on her i saw her short hair as it looked like a black or a dark brown with her glasses in making me blush. She then started paddling as I looked to my right seeing a wave she was going to. I felt nervous as I zoomed out and pulled the goggles off my face and to the girl as she then was right in front of it. I gripped the railing as she then got on her board and had her hands out to balance herself.
So I quickly put my goggles back on and zoomed again as I watched her to make sure she was going to make it.
She was moving her borad a little to the left and right till she turn her board backwards and she quickly went up as she then did a air flip landing right back on her board making me breath out as i just realized that I was holding my breath while I wispered to myself. " Wow."
As I saw the others go they went to the shore as they then started walking to where I'm guessing they came in. As the girl was about to dissappear I zoomed a little more as I saw her laughing and talking to the other girls.
One put a arm around her shoulders as she had long brown hair with a green cameo bikini on. I watched them leave as she then was out of my version.
I then took my goggles of and turned to lean my back shell on the railing as I then looked up seeing the stars starting to appear. " Hehe why do I have the feeling that I want to meet her."
I then went in my house as raph was just getting done on watching his wrestling. So I sat next to him and grabbed the remote as he looked to me as he moved his beer away from his face. " Hey!"
" It's already over raph so calm down." I heard him chuckle and leaned back on the couch as I finely saw a TV show I do not mind watching. ' How it's made'
While I watched it I heard a door open as we all looked to see Leo walking in and sat to the love couch as raph and Leo started to do a glaring challenge.
I just sat and watched as they showed how to make bults and nuts.
Once Mikey yelled that the pasta was done I got up as them two would just stair at each other still. I sat as Mikey placed four bowls to each of us.
But as he saw Leo and raph acting up he sat across from me so they would not real be eating side by side. It took them a little till they came over as I just got done with my food and grabbed my dish to the sink.
I washed it as I heard them two giving smart comments to each other. " Hot head..."
" Splinter jr..."
I signed then placed the wet dish on the hand Towle that was laying flat on the counter and dryer my hands. I turned to Mikey as I thanked him for dinner then want back in my room closing the door.
I walked to my bed as sat down and looked up to the ceiling as I then lay in it. I closed my eyes remembering the girl with the glasses till I rewired my cam so I pressed the button to see if it acidently took any pictures of my zoom ins.
Because for a few days my came was acting up so I think was coming from the wires so I knew I would have to fix it soon.
After a minuet has passed I thought that for once I wanted it to take a picture while it doesn't. That's until it came up with the girl looking at her friends smile looking like she was about to laugh. I smiled as I saw her happy and having fun even though I don't know her.
I smiled as I keep my Cam on looking at the picture of the unknown girl. Usually I would want to take this stuff off my shell as i let it charge. But this time I took it off and had it lay on the floor next my bed so the picture got a few inches bigger.
As I got it a little bigger I then started feeling like I have seen this girl some where. So I sat up and tried seeing her side ways as I tilted my head to my left then to my right.
Then I blinked as I quickly got off my bed and went to my desk as i started going throw the papers.
Once I saw it I grabbed it as I saw the same girl with the glasses but it looked like she had her hair a little longer in this picture as she was standing with three others as they held their surf boards up with only two words on the picture. ' Four surfers'.
As I keep looking at the girl a lightning came from my window so I looked out seeing a storm coming. " This does not look pretty."
Then right as I put the picture down Mikey came in as he then yelled. " Don their at it again I need your help!"
I signed and ran out my room to see raph on Leo as Leo was slightly struggling to get him off. So me and Mikey came and grabbed raphs arms and pulled him off. " You are just being fouled by that scum leo!"
" At lest I'm trying to keep the foot from doing anything to harm any one!"
Raph pulled his harms out of my hands and Mikeys as raph then points at leo. " Stop being a foul leo! She is only using you so when she is ready to attack use she will know your weak point! Hell! She probably already knows!" Leo was about to talk but raph just walked by as he had his hand on leos face and pushed him out of the way.
Raph walked out of the house as I heard the thunder so I looked to mikey. " I'll stay with raph. You keeps Leo company."
Mikey nod his head as I want out to raph out side when the storm was comeing.
As I was outside I saw raph sitting at the edge of the cliff with one lag hanging and his other foot on the ground with his right arm on his knee with his head on his arm while he looked up ahead.
" Raph?" He looked up to me as he then looked back ahead as I sat next to him. As i watched the storm coming closer I looked to raph as he looked like he was worried. He might be a hothead but he was a hothead that cares a lot for his family.
I smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder as he looked back at me. " How about we go for run?"
" A run?" He said looking confused at me while I get on my feet. " Yeah us turtles need some good running and rain or should I say race. So what do you say?"
I stook my hand out as raph smirked and grabbed my hand as I pulled him up. " Your on."