Chapter Nineteen

Warning!! This Chapter is RATED R!! If you don't enjoy rated r stuff...PLEASE DON'T READ IT! Other Than That, Enjoy!

Chris's P.o.v.

Both of us was stumbling into my room, closing the door behind us. Clothes after clothes falls to the ground as we were moving towards the bed. Essence pushed me onto the bed and dropped to her knees. I looked down at her with lustful eyes as ran her hands over my boxers, making me groan in a low tone. She smirked and continued to rub my dick through my boxers, making me groan again.

"Mmm, baby don't tease me."

While still rubbing my dick, Essence got up and went to my neck, kissing it all the way up to my ear.

"I can't stop now. I'm just getting started", she said while licking my ear a little.

I swear she just made me shiver just now. She went back down and slowly pulled my boxers down and took them off. Taking my dick in her hands, she started to lick the tip slowly, causing me to groan. Essence smirked and took my whole dick in her mouth and began suck me slowly. I moaned and grabbed her head. She gradually sped up her pace. I grabbed her head harder, forcing my dick more into her mouth. Just then, she started to suck me harder. Feeling my dick throbbing, I knew I was about to bust any minute.

"Baby...I-I'm about-...mmm shit.", I said as I came in her mouth.

She looked up at me as she swallowed and bit her lip.

"Now, it's my turn", I said while giving her a devious grin. I picked her up and threw her on the bed, kissing her lips. After a long passionately kiss, I laid down on top of her with my chest on her hips and my hips on her chest. We both spread our legs and kissed her p*ssy, while she kissed my d*ck. I licked all over Essence's p*ssy a few times. She kissed my balls for a while and then took my d*ck in her mouth and sucked it again. At the same time, I started to suck on her clit. She move her hands over my ass and clawed it. Loud moans left her lips as she sucked and licked my d*ck.

My lips kissed her clit passionately. Quietly, I groans against her p*ssy. We both built up the pressure , causing me to moan louder. My hips move in the same rhythm as she sucked. I sucked harder on her clit. My tongue moves from side to side over it.

"Oh goooood!", she moaned as she came and I licked all her juices up.

"Mmmm", I moaned against her p*ssy.

She took my d*ck in her mouth again. You keep sucking it until he cums, moaning loud. I then got up laid down next to her. 

"Chris, I want you inside me.", she whispered.

 I smiled and climbed on top of her, while putting on a condom. I kissed her passionately. She ran her hands over my back to my ass. Slowly, I lowered my hips and entered her. I started to thrust while we were kissing. I moved my hips fast back and forth. Essence moaned in my mouth quietly. I bumped harder. She then dug her nails in my back and scratched me while I sped up.

"Ohhh Chris!", she moaned while closing her eyes.

 "Harder!" she groaned.

I did what she said. I started sucking on her neck. My hands grabbed  her hips and I thrusted deeper inside her. Sweat dripped of my body onto hers. Both of us moaned while I rocked her body. I stopped sucking on her neck, leaving a hickey. I kept thrusting harder inside her for a while. Essence's legs started shaking, knowing that she was about to climax. She moaned my name as her hot juice ran down her p*ssy and thighs. I reached my climax a little after her. Both of us moaned loud as I slowed down. I pulled out slowly and rolled next to her. My lips kissed hers as I held her close.

"I love you Chris", she said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too babe", I smiled and we both drifted to sleep in each others arms.