Chapter Twenty - Five

Essence's P.o.v

I just got off the phone with Chris, and I'm glad he's coming to keep me company while I'm in this hell hole. I looked at the pile of work I had and sighed.

Only because I love my job.

***

Hours past and I was wondering where the hell was Chris. Just as I picked up my phone to call him, my office door opened and closed. I looked up to notice Chris smiling with food in his hands, and I put my phone back down. He walked over to my desk, putting the food down, and kissing my cheek.

"What took you so long?", I asked looking through the bags of food.

"Sorry baby, photo shoot ran a little behind schedule and then there was traffic."

He sat down in front my desk as I took out the bowls of food.

"Wait, which one is mine?"

Chris laughed and switched the bowls.

"Oh..knew that."

He chuckled and began eating. Minutes passed and we had just finished eating, and I noticed Chris just staring at me.

"Is something wrong babe?", I said while wiping my mouth.

"Nope, just looking at what I got in front of me."

I noticed that he licked his lips, which made me raise my eyebrow. I got up and walked up right in front of him. I sat on my desk pushing the food aside a bit.

"Oh really? Well what do you have in front of you to make you want to lick your lips like that?", I said in a seductive tone.

He got up, got between my legs, and started rubbing them slowly.

"A delicious piece of candy that I would love to eat.", he said while leaving trails of kissed down my neck.

I grabbed his head head and moaned softly in his ear.

"Chris we are at work. People are going to hear us."

He looked at me and kissed me, sucking and pulling on my button lip. He pulled away, looking at my lips, then at my eyes.

"Not..if I keep you quiet."

I looked at his lustful eyes and slowly gave in, hoping that we wont get interrupted.

I gave him a long kiss, sucking his tongue in the process. He pulled away making his way to my neck, sucking and biting on it. I moaned a little loud.

"Shh baby.", he whispered against my neck.

His hands rubbed and groped my breast as his mouth still worked on my neck.

Shit, how am I suppose to keep quiet when he is doing all this?

I felt his fingers under my shirt pinching and pulling my nipples, causing to roll my head back. He pulled away and looked at me with a smirk. I watched him get down on his knees, rubbing his hands down my legs and taking of my heels. He slowly ran his hands up my thighs and under my skirt, rubbing my wet pussy through my panties. I winced at his touch.

"I like you like this baby."

He pulled my panties off and lifted my skirt up. He took one look at my pussy before rubbing his finger between the slit.

"Chris...", I whispered.

"I got you baby."

His finger rubbed my pussy once more before putting his other hand over my mouth and letting his tongue go to work.

Mr. Darrin's P.o.v.

I looked at the screen with anger and jealousy. Guess I go some work to do. I picked up the phone and called Karrueche.

"Aye Kar, I got something new to the plan. Oh and add lil' lady on to it. She will be needed definitely."

I hung up and rubbed my hands over my face and continued to look at the screen. Like I said before, I would do anything to make her mine.