thirty - doubt

"josh! stop it!" tyler shouted running away from his boyfriend.

"never!" josh shouted back as he caught up to tyler and threw him over his shoulder.

"josh, put me down." tyler hit josh's back making josh slap tyler's ass.

"stop wriggling." josh complained as he threw tyler onto their couch.

"thank you." tyler smiled josh leant over tyler and leaned down to kiss him. tyler took this as an opportunity to get revenge. tyler quickly flipped them both over, so that tyler was straddling josh.

"well, im not complaining." josh smirked.

"you should be, im heavy." tyler frowned.

"don't lie ty, you're not heavy."

"you're only saying that because you're my boyfriend."

"no im-" josh started to protest.

"you do it about a lot of things actually." tyler played with his hands.

"what do i say just because im your boyfriend?"

"you say that im pretty, beautiful, that i should be alive, that i-"

"wait, hold up. you think i lie about that? you think that just because im your boyfriend i say that you should be alive?" josh started to get mad. he sat up with his legs stretched out with tyler still straddling joshs legs.

"thats what he tells me, he tells me that you don't love me, that i shouldn't be alive and that im ugly and worthless, and that you hate me, that you lie to me." tears slid down tylers cheeks.

"who? blurryface?"

"y-yeah." josh pulled tyler close to him so tylers head was on his chest.

"baby boy, you're amazing. i love you so so much. i could never ever hate you. you're gorgeous. im always going to be right here, to help you through all of this. of course you should be alive, do you know why?" josh paused to let tyler reply, tyler quite slowly shook his head. "because every single morning, i love waking up to you every single morning. you know, quite a few nights, i've had nightmares that you've killed yourself and i've woken up crying and found that you're completely fine. you can always tell when i've had one, because you wake me up telling me that im holding you too tightly. don't you see, tyler? if you died, i would die inside myself. i wouldn't even know what to do with myself."

"you really think all that?"

"of course i do, i always think about how i would try and cope if you died. i don't think i would be able to cope."

"i love you so much josh." tyler sat up, grabbed josh's cheeks and kissed him hard. the whole kiss was sweet. joshs tongue slipped inside tylers mouth.

"i love you so much more." josh kissed tylers head.

"doubtful."

"you know, i love and care for you more than you could ever imagine, i care for you more than i care for myself. to be honest i think its unhealthy, but its completely worth it." josh whispered to tyler. tyler laid his head back in the crook of joshs neck and kissed it.

"i love you." tyler mumbled loud enough for josh to hear.

"i love you too." josh wrapped his arms around tylers small frame that was laying on him.