twenty - believe me - part 2

(trigger warning-- self harm. if
any of you do go through this and dont want to read it, message me and i'll give you a run down) im giving you this straight away cause i cant upload for a few days. i love you, stay alive |-/

PART TWO

-- 1 week later --

brendon was aware of what happened, and he apologised profusely to tyler. tyler hadn't left brendons guest room, since the moment that josh drove away. he was an absolute wreck, he had bags under his eyes, his hair was disheveled, he hadn't had a shower for a week and unknown to brendon, there were fresh cuts on his body. he couldn't live without josh, but he didn't do enough to kill him.

"tyler, c'mon you gotta get out, josh is stupid for thinking you'd cheat on him." brendon sighed and sat on the bed.

"he's not stupid." tyler whispered softly, it was so quiet that brendon barely heard it.

"this is ridiculous, i'm going to see him." brendon whispered to himself.

"hm?"

"i've gotta go out and run some errands, will you be okay?" brendon asked.

"yeah, i'll be okay."

"okay i'll see you later, buddy." the big foreheaded man kissed tylers forehead and left the room. soon enough he was at josh and tyler's house.

"josh?!" he shouted.

"i'm in m'room." josh shouted back, so brendon ran up the stairs. when he got to the bedroom, josh was less of a mess than tyler. he was sat cross legged on the bed with pictures of tyler and him spread everywhere, and he was drowning in one of tyler's sweaters.

"are you okay?"

"oh. its you." josh glared at brendon.

"listen josh, don't be mad at tyler. if you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at me. i kissed tyler, he pushed me away. i promise." brendon frantically explained and josh instantly felt bad.

"how is he?"

"honestly?"

"yeah, honestly." josh mumbled.

"he hasn't stopped crying, he hasn't left bed and he honestly, looks like shit. he won't eat and he can barely sleep." he looked down, explaining, "he's my best friend, josh, at least talk to him. i don't like seeing him like this."

"i'm gonna go and see him." josh stood up, grabbed the car keys from the dresser and slid his shoes on.

"thank god."

"i'll see you later." he ran down the stairs, out the door, into the car, and drove to brendon's house. he quietly opened and shut the door. slowly, he walked up the stairs and to the guest room, he opened the door to see tyler asleep. brendon was right, he looked like shit. he slid in the bed next to tyler and started to play with his hair. (the end of all things started to play, kms.). tyler started to stir and rubbed his eyes, exposing his arms to josh.

"tyler? what are they?" josh sat up, tears starting to fall down his face.

"josh? oh my god, please believe me." tyler hugged josh and clung onto him as if he was his life line, and he sorta was at this point.

"tyler, it's okay. i believe you." josh held the fragile boy in his arms, yes tyler was the dominant one, but josh would step up if tyler was like this.

"i-i love you." tyler sobbed harshly into josh's shirt as josh rubbed his back.

"hey, i love you too." josh presses a kiss to tyler's head, leaving his lips there for a few seconds, "but baby, you need to tell me what these are."

"i-i'm sorry." tyler stuttered as josh
detached himself from tyler to inspect tyler's arms. there were new scars scattered all over his arms making josh gasp. josh sat and kissed each one, making tyler cry more, and eventually josh started to cry again.

"i love you, so much tyler."

"i love you too joshie." tyler muttered as he and josh laid back down and clung onto each other. they didn't care that they were still in brendon's house because all that mattered is that they were together and in love.