Toon Link X Child reader

Making the reader as a child cause.. why not?  ;-;

Cant think of a title.

Oh, my phone is currently broken  //crying intensifies//

Requested by: CherryTheKitten

I just realized how slow I am with request...

Im so sorry ;w;

Using my sissy's iPad but uh...
She'll get mad.  \(;´□`)/

Doing this quick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd persons P.o.v

(Y/n)-Chan! Wait for me!" The little hyrulean yelled at the (h/c) girl.

He ran as fast as he can so he can catch up real fast with her.

"G-geez (Y/n).... you run so fast" toon said as he layed himself down.

"Why are you hiding behind that Bush?" Toonie asked his friend as she looked at him.

"Shhh! Look at Link and Zelda!" She whispered as toon went near them bush

"They're talking..." he told his friend.

"Not just any talking... it looks like they're flirting" (y/n) told the Clone.

"What's a flirting?" Toonie asked (Y/n) as she chuckled.

"Its like trying to attract someone.." she said.

"How come you know those?" Toonie asked.

"Lady palutena told me once when we caught Mario and Peach do it at the Rooftop last week" (Y/n) chuckled.

"Woah..... Yuck!!" Toonie covered his big eyes as he saw what happened.

"Huh? Eww!" She said as she also saw what's happening.

Link and Zelda making out (Violet: Zelink fans! Where Yah at?!)

Seems like Link and Zelda heard some groanings as they looked at the bush behind them to see a disturb looking Toon and (Y/n).

Both of them blush as they went near the two kids.

"Oh you too, you guys will find love someday." Zelda chuckled as she picked little (Y/n) up.

"Lets make a bet toon, you'll find someone you love in the future" The hero of twilight chuckled as he picked up his other self.

"You know, the person you like might be in front of you" link chuckled causing him to look at (Y/n) and Blush.
"Aww link, Stop teasing the little guy, toon Zelda does not approve." Zelda laughed as (y/n) looked dumbfounded

"There's a Toon Zelda?" She told the Princess of hyrule as she nodded.

"Yes but I believe she's out in the seas." Zelda giggled referring to Tetra Aka Zelda's Disguise.

"How come she's out in the seas" she Wondered.

"Just ask the Reader" Link chuckled as Toonie grinned.

"Toon Zelda is really pretty!" Toon exclaimed causing (Y/n) to pout

"Awww, is little (Y/n) jealous?" Zelda teased causing (Y/n) to look at her.

"You're pretty as well (Y/n)!" Toonie grinned causing the (h/c) to blush.

"I guess you're pretty handsome as well" she chuckled making Toonie to Boost his ego.

"Alright, you're getting heavy toon, lets put you down" link said as he put his other self down, same goes for Zelda as she puts (Y/n) down.

"Can we play?" Toonie asked as link nodded.

"Sure, just don't hurt yourself" he patted toonie's head as he grabbed (Y/n)'s hand.

"Come on (Y/n)! Lets play!" He yelled happily as the two kids played tag.

"Do you think those two like each other?" Zelda Asked the hero of Hyrule as he chuckled.

"Knowing my toon self... yes, he likes her... but, knowing that he's only a child... I guess he's too dense to notice his own feelings for her." Link told the Princess as she sighed and Layed her head on Link's shoulder.

"I'm sure those two would be a great couple in the future" the Princess laugh as the hero nod in agreement looking at the two kids tickling at each other while laughing.

"Hah... puppy love" link whispered as he Smiled at the two kids laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was pretty short... im sorry ;^;

Yeah... I can't make it much of a love story cause... Toonie is a child.

//I know he's around 10-12 in the Wind Waker timeline but... he looks like he's freaking 6 in smash lmao//

Making requests as quick as possible.;-;

Sorry for the Zelink moments... haven't played Botw yet but im sure there is a lot of Zelink there -w-

Next is Link.