Chapt 1-Liar Liar preview/teaser

"Jade!" Shrieked the grating voice of Bella. "I told you so many times not to do that!" Bella shivered off the cold water that had just been sprayed against her. With a vengeful look in her eyes, Bella shot Jade with a blast of icy water.

Jade rolled her eyes.

"I guess you can dish it out but you can't take it." Jade snapped,joking.

"I hate you." Bella exclaimed, pushing Jade to the other side of the narrow dirt road.As they reached the turnoff towards the main road, Bella hushed Jade. They picked up their bags, and started talking about useless topics. Topics you would assume girls their age would be talking about.Boys, Bands, and Bacon. The three B's. That's what they were taught. You're probably thinking, what is actually going on here? These can't be regular girls, that's too basic, well I'll tell you, it's a secret they have kept throughout their 3 years of Public school.

They.Had.Superpowers.

(Jade's POV)

Me and Bella walked in nervously to the large school, not wanting to cause any attention to ourselves. Every day, we had to sit through 7 hours of torture learning stuff me and her had known since we were 6. Though Bella, when bored, she likes to mess around with her powers, but I am more careful. Because unlike her, I still pay attention to the real reason we are here. I look around the small room, to find my new classmates. 1st hour Health. I am definitely not looking forward to this semester. I try finding anyone who seems a bit suspicious, or is one of our suspects, but no use.This class will be no help, I might as well sleep. I look down at Bella's schedule, hoping to find that she at least has some suspects in her class, and I read. First hour P.E. I looked through the list, to see no one out of the ordinary, until, I saw that name. That wretched name. That name just might be the death of Bella. Our number one suspect. I pull out my phone, watching Mrs.Adubop closely, and frantically text Bella.

Me:Bella, she's in there. Keep an eye out. Tell me if anything has happened.

Me: Bella?

Me: BELLA?

B: Too late. She has already spotted me.

Me: Ok, but does has she SPOTTED SPOTTED you, or just spotted?

B: She knows it's me Jade. There's nothing I can do now.

I held my breath. This girl was nothing to mess around with. She was dangerous.Kenzie Turnup, will be the death of us. I raised my hand.

"Mrs, can I use the restroom?" I pleaded, hoping she would let me.

"Fill out a pass." She replied with a dead voice.

I ran through the halls, earning a glare from the janitor, and rushed into the bathroom. There I texted Jake.

Me: Jake, guess who is in Bella's first hour?

Jake: Who?

Me: Kenzie Turnip.

Jake: Oh god. Is that the one that threw Bella into that pit of fire in attempt to kill her?

Me: Yeah...

Jake: And didn't Bella end up throwing HER into the pit?

Me: YES JAKE NOW TELL US WHAT TO DO.

Jake: Well, if it's my guess, and if Turnip realized who she was, she is going to be out for revenge. BIG TIME. Where is Bella right now?

Me: Well.. it's still first hour so...

Jake: I'll text her right now then. Be safe.

Me: Be safe.

Doooooone! The book will be updated/started march 25th 2017. Thank you, and goodbye

-Jade

Co author- Sallythedoll-Hiding From my Secrets

Co Author- Jadetheluckypanda (ME)