2;

;; votes & comments are appreciated <3 thanks for the support does anyone want to 5sos/1D rp with me on kik? message me :* ;; 

Harry had invited me on tour with them. The guys have grown fond of her, she had grown quite close to Niall but of course Harry wasn't gonna have any of that, she couldn't and he wouldn't accept her falling for him.

One of those rules that he had now set across was that she couldn't get close to Niall. She could no longer accept anything from him and she can’t be left alone with him. Harry was possessive in a way but really, she was just his backup.  

Since they were fake dating for the public she had to agree, she couldn’t be seen so close to Niall or they’d suspect that something was up. She pretty sure that if Niall tried really hard to get her to like him it wouldn’t work, seeing that she madly in love with Harry.

  Even though Harry was just using her, she didn’t feel hurt at all.. Used, yes but hurt, no. She was just hoping that if they kept this up he’d realize that he had always liked her and then maybe they could be together… A real couple, not something that was fake.

Maybe..

What's the use. She clearly didn't have a chance, she couldn't live up to his high expectations. Kendall is gem everyone marvelled in her beauty, the press targeted her and teenagers idolized her. Aspen was known however for being Harry's best friend, but she wasn't nearly as idolized or targeted. 

They had their reasons she thought, she's not interesting, she doesn't find herself attractive and she doesn't believe that her fashion taste is up to par with Kendalls. For all those reasons and perhaps more, Aspen understood why Harry would want her. 

"Hello love, are you ready for the big day." Harry hummed, walking over and wrapping his arms around her. She could feel her heart flutter as her cheeks tinted pink at the nickname. "Yeah, I just need to fix my hair." She replied softly and delicately pecked his jaw.

Harry nodded towards her and sat on her bed. He had his eyes on the petite girl in front of him, he was intrigued by how easy it was for her to curl her hair. Each of the ringlets coming out perfectly, she had finished and her hair framed her face beautifully. 

"You look beautiful," he compliments, pecking her head gently. The blush once again returned to her face and she looked down. "Thank you, we should leave.."

Harry smiled, holding her hand as they walked out of the hotel. The paparazzi were crowded outside, shouting and snapping as many photos as they could of the couple. "Is it true Aspen?" The paparazzi asked, causing her eyebrows to furrow and her attention to be placed on the round, bald man holding a camera. "Is what true?" She asked, the paparazzi laughed. 

"Haven't you heard, Hendall?" Aspen took in a deep breath as Harry tugged her arm, she looked at him sternly then turned back to the man. "No it is not true, Harry and I have been spending most of our time with each other," she said instantly. "Those are just rumours." She lied, smiling falsely. 

The paparazzi smirked like he knew something and just nodded slightly at the clearly upset girl. It seems like just mentioning Harry and Kendall together upsets her. 

"Let's go." Harry growled lowly, his grip on her upper arm tightening. "Let go." Aspen spat at him when they had got into the car that was supposed to take them to the award ceremony.

Harry rolled his eyes and let go of her arm. "Fine." 

"What's up with you?" She asked him instantly. "I covered up for you!"

sorry shitty chapter :(