horse on the train?

" I really don't think this is going to work! " Caitlin was holding out a small clutch bag that I pulled out from my wardrobe. 

"sure it will,  I just have to say it right. " she gave me a skeptical look. I took the herbs out of the packaging and tipped them on to the table in a circle around a bowl. Inside the bowl is a clipping of patches hair and also a picture of her.  I lit a match and burned the picture and hair in the bowl while I read an incantation from a website on the internet.  It claims that it can shrink any animal to fit in the palm of your hand.

Once I had finished saying the spell,  which was in Latin, me and Caitlin both looked at patch expectantly. 

Nothing happened.

We waited a few more seconds and then looked back at the spell.

"dam it!  Why didn't It work?! " I had said everything right and had all the right ingredients.

"maybe because magic doesn't exist?! " Caitlin let the clutch bag drop to the ground and threw herself on the brown leather sofa behind her.

" I can't believe you just said that. " I turned away from the screen to glare at her.  Magic is real.  We see it every day.

Science is magic and magic is science!

I walked back to the kitchen to check that the herbs were not out of date,  that might have affected the results.

I checked the label but the date was fine,  they were good for another month or two.

Suddenly I hear Caitlin scream!

I ran back in to the living room and found Caitlin on her hands and knees cupping her hands against the wooden floor.

"I think the spell just worked!" she sounded horrified but also amazed. 

I did a mini fist bump in the air and then stopped when Caitlin began to glare.

"how long will she stay like this? " she asked standing back up with a miniature  horse prancing around in her hands.

"24 hours so let's go now! " I grabbed the clutch bag and threw it to Caitlin.  She caught in,  placed patch carefully inside and then walked behind me to the door.

***

We are at the train station waiting for the train to arrive.  Platform 1 at dewsbury train station only 5 minuets to wait.

Caitlin kept checking in the bag to make sure patch was okay and the constant clicking of the clutch clasp closing and popping open was driving me crazy.

"give me that. " I plucked the bag from her as once again she opened the bad.  I popped it closed and held her by my side.

"hey!" she scowled.

"whatever. " the train arrived and we scrambled through the crowd of people to the doors.

Once we were on, it was a 20 min ride until we got to Leeds.

20 mins on a train with a horse in my bag.....  This should be interesting. 

*****

I'm back bitches! 

Yes I did just make a horse shrink! 

Hope u liked it!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you guys!

~~~bex~~~