the furry situation

Thuriya pov

I was late to school with marrinett we got to school in time surprisingly be cause it was delayed because of the akuma. we met up with our group  i saw Adrian running like his life depended on it  and marrinett tripped backwards when she saw him and he tripped landing on top of her the sat there in complete silence it was the perfect setup for a pun so i had to so i said "i guess you could say marrinett's Under agrste" every one laughed super hard except alya she just looked dissapointed in me.

Adrian was laughing so hard he fell to the side the bell rung and we went t class we sat in our usual seats. i was lucky to sit in between alya and marrinett they helped me understand when i had trouble with  what we where doing. the teacher gave us a  group assignment and me marrinett alya and Adrian where in a group.

marrinett's parents where out on a business trip for the week so we had a slumber party for the week it would be perfect for the project too.Adrian was coming to help after a photo shoot. since i lived next door it was fine with my parents they could come check on me whenever.i was really excited because we got to run the bakery it was nothing new to marrinett and my sister worked here too so i would get my sisters help. my sister was so beautiful too i love her so much.

the three of us where baking and being silly we where pretending to be secret agents."agent thuriya i have an important mission fr you will you accept?" marrinett said "of course lutenit marrinett what is the mission?"i replied "okay i need you to lick the spoon can you handle it agent?" marrinett said " i'd be honored to lick the spoon" i said extending my hand.once i grabbed the spoon the bell on the door rung i rushed to the counter spoon in hand it greet Adrian. i dicided to prank marrinett "hey Mari the police are here" i yelled i winked at Adrian to signal its a prank. "what?!?!?!?!??!?!" marrinett came running and then to a halt to see Adrian and he waved with a smile. marrinett was bright red alya and i giggled we went to the living room i heard a meow marrinett and i went t her room to see my cat toothless at the window.we let in my cat and went back to the group alya saw my cat and ran up to him startling him sending him running to me.I picked him up and he put his paws on my shoulders having me carry him like a baby well he was my furry baby. so we continued the project with little interruption's from my baby wanting love and food i got to have my cat over with me witch rocked.

after the project was finished we turned it in early the next day the slumber party was not cut short though but alya did get sick so it was just me and Mari. we heard a scream and we looked at each other and nodded we transformed and rushed to see the akuma victim.we saw chat noir already fighting we rushed to his side .

right before we could get the akuma item  chat noir jumped infront of lady bug to block a zap from the akuma victim he was turned into a cat (what he looks like at beging)i got the item and broke it and lady bug cagut it and did her thing but chat noir didn't change back we took the passed out kitty back to marrinetts we took care of him.

(time skip)

its been four months and chat noir still hasent changed back we've managed without him because we have a few new members to our team we have lady fox,queen bee,and jade turtle we like to call him Shelly. we all learned each others identity be cause i'm a blabber mouth but i didn't spill the beans on chat noir they just figured it out i pitch in with chats care as a cat being a cat mom i know what to do. i  went to master fu today and he told me how to change him back so the girls of our team had a sleep over we all giggled because marrinett had to kiss him.

after marrinett kissed a cat we all went to bed. the next morning marrinet was gone and so was chat noir we freaked out we rushed to marrinetts room to see if she was there we all let out a sigh of relief because she was there awake designing clothing."did chat noir turn back Mari?" i asked "yes and he left about five minutes ago"  she said looking sad i saw chat  out of the corner on my eye and he was blushing wildly i giggled silently.

(hello my elegance it is i with a new chapter for you this chapter was hard to write because i'm on a bit of a writers block but whatever.   Any way this chapter it decated  to my big sister over at @Sweetnightmare101 bye bye my dragons<30