WHY WOMEN!?!?!?!

Its been a month and our friend she wolf discovered ladybug and chat noirs identity's. ladybug by accident and she just figured out chat noirs via putting the facts together and following him now to the story💖

Marrinett POV

I sat in my seat with Teddy we had free period sh was yelling at her 3ds about killing the human race. I looked over to see what she was playing."hey watch ya doing teddy?"I asked "oh I'm playing Pokémon I'm really mad at lysgarde" she explained.I pretended to understand. The day went by slowly when I got home I heard a crash."Tikki! Spots on!"I yelled and transformed into ladybug I saw shewolf imedeitly we rushed to see the akuma victim and chat noir.Shewolf rushed to help chat we battled and caught the akuma. we had time left on our miraculous. I think chats mad at shewolf here we go.

Thuriya POV

I saw chat noir glareing at me I sighed I decided to tease the kitten. "Aww What is the wittle kitty cat angrwy?" I said teasingly "what did you just say puppy dog?" Chat noir growled. I patted his head and smiled with my tail swaying in anger. I let out a low growl and my squirt bottle.

I began to squirt chat noir he hissed like a real cat.

I stopped squirting chat and turned around to stop looking at him.

I heard him sigh "WHY WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SQUIRT ME WHY WOMEN WHY?!?!?!?!" He yelled "*sigh* because I know how to treat a bad kitty" I said snob like.

Chat growled and I growled back louder  and more intimidating. Chat backed up and almost slipped of the roof we where on I grabbed his wrist before he actually did fall off.

"You owe me kitten" I said before leaving I heard him yell something about me bit I ignored it.

(Hey my elegance I have no update shecual so I just update whenever I usuly use my laptop but I'm using my tablet and I'm updating from school so yeah. Bye bye my dragons)