You found out...

Micheal Myres (Both)

You looked at the flower. Walking down the stair hiding the flower "H-hey Micheal" you smiled. And waved. "Oh. Hey (N/N)." He smiled.
"I have something to ask you" you say softy walking over. "Hmm?" He asked looking at you.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" You asked giving him the flower. Blushing bright pink.

Micheal blushed. "Um. I-im sorry (Y/N) but I already have a girlfriend" he replied then left. Leaving you in your house.

Lonely and broken.

Freddy (Slasher)

You sighed. As you land down. Falling asleep

-Dream world-

For a unknown reason.

You wake up alone. Looking around you get up. And walk around looking for Freddy. "Huh?. Normally he will be here." You thought. Your (E/C) eye look for the brunt man.

Your eye widen hearing a scream of pain. You ran over to see him raping your 5 year old baby sister.

Your eye widen. Letting out a small gasp.

"(Y-Y/N)" Freddy eye widen as he looked at you. "What the hell Freddy?" You screamed pushing him out of your sister. Pulling your sister to your lap you notice 3 long wound on her chest. Her eye was wide open in fear. Her skin pale.

"I-im sorry." He whispered. Putting his hand on your shoulder. You shurged his hand off. "why!" You screamed slaping him.

Freddy eye widen. He let out a small growled. And grab your arm. Pushing you to the ground. His ontop of you. "Listen here bitch" he growled ripping off your t-shirt. Scathing you with his claw. "I'm the boss here." He added ripping off your pants. Leaving you completely naked.

"Oh really?" You hissed. About to wake yourslef up. "Don't you dare wake yourslef up" he growled. Slapping you. He ready himslef about to enter you. You quicky wake your slef up. As soon as you woke up. You puke into your trashcan.

Nurse (Dead By Daylight)

"Sweetie." She muttered. Gently shaking you. "What is it?" You asked. "I need to tell you something." She said. Rubbing her neck.

"What is it?" You tit your head. Sleepy.
"You know how you wake up in this area?" She asked making you nodded as you rubbed your eyes.

"That was my fault" she then start to tell you about how every killer had a wish to make a lover/mate.

The entity

  "Here ya go cutie." You hear the enitiy smile. Giving you the food you wanted. "Thanks you!. But I have a question" you said. Taking a fork-full of pancake.

"What is it?" He asked. Sitting beside you.

"What is it?" He asked. With a tit head.

"Are you a killer?. I mean you never have match" you replied with a tit head. "Oh. You see I'm the entity. The killer kill for me." He shurged

You nodded. Slightly scared.

Hillybilly

"(Y/N)"

You hear hillybilly screamed. You jumped up and ran to the attic seeing a crying hillybilly. Sliding over to him. You hugged him.

"Shhh. What worng?" You asked. You saw his eye close as he nuzzles closer.

"I-i had a nightmare" he whimpered.  Gently gripping your t-shirt.

"Shhh." You kiss his forehead. Calming him down.

Leaterface

"Thomas. Why did you keep me alive?" You asked. Looking up at the gaint.

"Er. Well. You see" he fumble. As he play with his hand.
"Huh?" You asked.

"I kept you around so you can be my wife..." He muttered. "W-what?!" You screamed. "W-well it a family tradition to kidnapped woman/man to be our wife/husband" he shurged. "So I have no choice?" You hissed. Making him nodded.

The Wairth.

Your eye widen hearing Wairth walk by. "(Y/N)~" he purred. "He never find me here." You thought. Smiling. But yelped when he pull you out. "hello kitten" he smiled kissing your forehead.

You slapped him away.

"No kissy!" You hissed child-ish. With a small smile. He rolled his eye tickling you.

"S-stop!" You laughed smiling.

"Okay." He stopped and land down. "I'm off to bed." He smiled. And sleep. You looked around and saw a book..Picking it up.

"His dairy!" You thoughted as you read it.

Your eye widen.

'dear Dairy

Today I mangle to kidnap (Y/n).

I can't wait.. she finally mine after all these years.'