Love is in the Air

Kuro and I were hanging out today. Well in matter in fact, he wanted to confirm something.
"Since it's going to be Valentine's day, you should do something" (role with it) Kuro said before biting on to an apple , "if you want to confirm these feelings for Corrin"
"W-what!! Don't say that out loud!"
"It's obvious. And the only person who doesn't know is Corrin. Jee, I think he's dense or something."
"Okay fine," I said and took his apple, "how are we going to do it?"
"Not we. You. You're going to do most of it. I'll help plan or something. hm.. we should ask for Xander or Ryoma for help? Or even Sakura and Elise or Camilla too." Kuro replied back and watched his brother as he bit into his apple.
"....Fine! We'll ask all of them, since they are family to him."
*Several hours later*
The sky was orange,blue and a hint of pink. Stars twinkled. It was clear, no clouds. Kuro walked me to the barracks and gave me a reassuring look.
"You'll do fine, trust me." Kuro said and walked towards the tables to greet Niles. I don't see how my brother and him get along. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I quickly turned around to see Ryoma and Xander.
"Wish you good luck" they said and left. I stood there. I was shaking and nervous that I felt like I was sweating.
Until, the one person came behind me and tapped my head.
"Hey y/n, what are you doing standing here for?"
"Oh h-hey!! Corrin... Um"
"Yeah? What's the matter?"
" *Deep breath* C-can I talk to you please?"
"Yeah of course. You're doing that right now."
"No I meant in private"
"Oh. Alright "
I pulled Corrin's hand to a more secluded area.
"Um... Okay you see... *Gulp*"
Corrin watched me as I stuttered, making him smile.
'Its wonder what's he's trying to say to me' he thought and soon was brought back to earth by my voice.
"I know its been a short while since the both of us met and almost been a year. So I wanted to tell you something really important."
Corrin stayed silent.
"Um.. do you know what day it is?"
"Uh.. I think it's Valentine's day"
"Correct. So today, I prepared something very important for you. Here.. " I said and gave him a box. Corrin accepted and looked at me, "what are you really trying to do?"
"I'm getting there... So today I want to Express something. Since I've met you, I started to feel something in my chest. It would hurt when you talk to others and pound when you're nearby. My brother told me these feelings are love."
Corrin blushed, " so you wanted to test out these feelings?"
"And tell you.. but I don't know how."
Corrin put the box below on the ground.
"Close your eyes. "
I tilted my head In confusion but either way did so. I closed them. For a few seconds nothing happened, but when I slowly opened my eyes, I felt hot lips touch mine. A minute passed as I stood frozen there. Corrin pulled back, face red from the moment we had.
"H-how do you feel now?"
"Happy!" I cried and hugged him.
Corrin hugged me back. Shyly he asked, "do.. you want to kiss again?"
I looked at him and nodded, ignoring the blush we both have. We kissed again. This time, more passionate.
"I.. I love you."
"I love you too y/n," he said, " now that we're enemies with the dark Legion, we need to protect you. I shall protect you, no matter what. "
He slowly kissed me again and what ever happened next was all a blur.

Corrin and Y/n attained Support S!!

Sorry ever one this is short. It will be awhile until I figure out the main plot so hold on tight for some fillers