The wonder of life

Adding a little of my world and fire emblem fates world. so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

The Dark Legion is a kingdom of Astria. It is controlled by evil demons. The demon king, is looking for his son and conquer the world of Fates

I layed there, watching the moonlight shine through the sky's. My pegasus, Sora, layed beside me, keeping me warm on the cold winter breezes.
We fought against Azura's mother, and won. I felt bad though... Only to see her mother die in her arms for the last moments of her life. Life was ever so cruel. Unsure what to do, I began to pet Sora and Sora nieghed happily.
"Sora, if I ever loose you, I would break down. Nothing is ever going to replace you. Ever."
I said quietly, the pegasus rubbed her snout against my cheek. I smiled. " I want to talk about something else too."
The stead cocked her head, as if intrigued.
"Um.. it's about Corrin.. ever since I met him. My heart keeps pounding so fast and my cheeks become hot..."
The pegasus nieghed. She bumped her head against my waist. Motioning me to get on. I looked at little confused but got on anyway.
"Where are you taking me?"
The pegasus said nothing as she took flight. After the short flight, we landed front of the castle.
"Uh... Sora? "
Sakura and Elise walked out if the castle to see me.
"Y/n!!!" They both shouted and ran towards me.
"Uh. Hello." I said getting off of Sora. Sora gently nugged me over to them.
"Uh?"
The stead nieghed.
"You want me to take to them...?
The horse slowly nodded and neighed again.
"About... It... ?"
Sora nodded again and left to the stables.
Elise smirked, " is it about big brother?"
"W-what n-no........" I mumbled, alittle shocked that she knew, "yes.."
Sakura and Elise jumped happily.
Um... You know y/n... It's pretty obvious that you like him" Sakura said, grabbing hand and lead me into the castle with Elise.
"H-hehe.. yeah... "
'Its easier than I thought...'
"Corrin was invited to a party in this place called Astria and we're are going to use you as a date!!" Elise shouted and clapped her hands.
"Wait what!?! Won't it look wrong to enter with another guy?" I said, stopping myself. My cheeks flared up again. Both Sakura and Elise smiled.
"That's why we're here." Sakura said and pulled me further into Elise's room.
"We can finally play dress up!"
I dreaded my decision. Oh gods, please get me out of this mess!!
"Where's Astria...?" I asked, to bring my redness down.
"Somewhere far. It's some person name Arron Dark. "
I fliched, "Arron.....? It.. sounds familiar"
Elise looked at Sakura and nodded.
"No time for chit chat! Let's get dressing."
"Argh...." I mumbled to my self as I was being dressed up my Elise and Sakura