Chapter 35: Christmas!

Start from the beginning

"Seven!" Yoosung tried to defend.

"Don't ever talk about Y/n like that." Zen hissed at him.

"Or you'll do what." Seven dared.

"Now now you two." The sound of a chair moving before Jumin said that was heard. He probably stood up trying to break them up.

"Why are you so heartless when it comes to Y/n?" Zen asked still baffled by his so-called friend's attitude.

"Because we won't be seeing her again after this week like we said before. Remember, we said that if everything worked out, we would leave this place and start over. New year, new life."

"But what about Y/n." Yoosung's voice was noticeably sad.

"And that's exactly why I didn't want to get close to her." He muttered loud enough for them to hear him.

"We risked her life!"

"Yeah and now she can live a normal one without us."

The room went quiet.

"That is true..." Jumin felt so many mix emotions and didn't know what to make of the situation.

"But...I really liked hanging out with her. She's so much fun and-"

"Just a tool to get what you want. Admit it Yoosung. *Sighs* you know what guys, let's not talk about this now cause she's probably on her way here right now."

"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you're so cold towards her." Zen was emotionally exhausted.

"Oh please, she could disappear for all I care."

Crash!  Went everything you were carrying to the ground.

Everyone in the room jumped hearing the sudden noise. Zen was the first to react and go to the door and open it only to see a bunch of presents on the floor.

Huh?

He looked at the ground and saw a bunch of presents. He picked one up and read the tag.

To: Zenny

From: Y/n

His eyes went wide.

N-No...

He put it down and went out into the hallway only to catch a glimpse of you turning the corner.

"Y/n!" He shouted as he started his way out

"Y/n?" Saeyoung thought with his eyes wide.

"Y/n!!!" Zen kept calling out but he was too late to catch the elevator you got in.

Damn!!

He cursed to himself and quickly rushed to the stairs.

Adrenaline was pumping through his veins and memories of all the good times you two had were going through his head.

It can't end. Not like this.

He thought as he finally reached the first floor. He saw you getting out your keys and opening your car door.

"Y/N!" He called out one last time. You couldn't help but look in his direction with tear filled eyes. "Please! Just hear me out!" Zen pleaded.

"I think I've heard enough!" You shouted back at him.

"Please Y/n just come back and we can explain everything, I promise."

"Why should I?! So I can hear all those horrible things being said to my face?!" You kept on wiping away stray tears but gave up because you knew it was useless.