"No, there's no messing with that thing," Harry sighed, "Whatever he did to it. We try to touch it, we try to move it. This planet's done for."

"Iris," Wally said walking into the cortex then he saw her facial expression, "What's wrong?"

"Zoom took Dad," she sighed.

"What? How?" He asked.

"We tried to stop Zoom by pushing him through the breach, but he took Joe with him," Caitlin answered.

"Well, where's Barry?" Wally asked, "Did he go after him?"

"He's not with us. He's in a cell in the intake," Jesse said as Harry tried to stop her.

"Wait, you tried to stop Zoom alone?" He asked Iris.

"Long story," Harry answered.

"Well we have to get him back," he said pacing.

"Wally, before Zoom took Dad, we all agreed that if we got Zoom off this Earth, we would close the breaches for good, and we would never open them again, under any circumstances," Iris told him.

"Why would you do that?" He asked, "No. No way, that's not gonna happen."

"He made us all agree to it," she sighed.

"Well, guess what. I didn't agree to that," he shot back.

"Wally," she started.

"Iris, I already lost my mom. If Dad..." He started to get choked up but stormed out.

A few minutes later the computer in front of me went off and I clicked on it as it pulled up Barry's empty cell, "Uh, hey, guys, Barry's not..." There was a force of air behind me, "In his cell anymore."

"Wally!" Iris scolded.

"What? I wasn't just gonna stand here and let this happen," he shrugged.

"You let him take Joe?" Barry asked Harry, "What the hell were you thinking?"

"Allen, there was nothing we could do," Harry answered.

"You could have let me race him!" He shouted.

"Allen! You're not racing Zoom!" He yelled back.

"What are you gonna do? Are you gonna tranq me again?" Barry asked angrily.

"Don't tempt me," Harry threatened.

"Look, I know you guys made a pact to keep Zoom on Earth-2, but you did that without me and Wally," Barry turned to us, "Alright? You don't get to do that!"

"Barry, look at yourself right now, you're not okay," Cisco told him calmly.

"Cisco, my dad was just killed in front of me! Do you have any idea how that feels?" He asked getting in his face.

"Watching someone you love die?" Caitlin asked, "Yes, I do."

"Cait," he sighed walking away from us.

"Look, Barry. I know how cold and angry and distant that can make you," she stepped towards him as he went to speak, "But when this happened to me, you were the one who kept me in check. You told me to take a breath and that's all we're telling you to do now."

"I'm telling you, I'm good," he answered.

"Really? You're good? Because it seems to me you want to do more than stop Zoom. It seems to me you want revenge," Harry told him, "If that's why you're doing this, Allen, you will lose."

"Look, you guys. I...you may not think I can do this. You may think I'm too angry," Barry started, "But we're running out of time! I have to beat him, and I'm going to, whether I have your help or not. So which one is it?"