Chapter 13

Here I was, once again, the damsel in distress, the one thing I said I'd never be again and still, here I was. Zoom had taken me through the breach back to Earth-2 or so I thought, I hadn't seen anything since we got here however many weeks ago it was. He had killed Jay and I was still numb to the thought of it. I was put in a cell and left there for a few days leaving me powerless. The only other people in there was Caitlin's doppelganger who I later learned was named Killer Frost and there was another man with a caged mask around his head in the cell beside me making countless knocks on the glass which I hadn't figured out what had meant but he was trying to communicate with me. Though Zoom caught him and threatened his life if he were to try and speak to me again.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him that night.

"You're the one thing that could bring the Flash down," he said simply.

"Well he hasn't come so obviously your plan hasn't worked," I sighed.

"Not yet," he answered before he was gone like he always.

I sighed sitting against the wall wondering the same thing. If Jay had closed the breach correctly they weren't ever to open again and there was no way back here. Even two weeks after that I still think the same thing. Maybe the team had given up on me. Like I had thought many times before in these current situations maybe this was how I died and how Barry moves on from me. They probably thought I was dead and already moved on with their lives. It was probably for the better, I wasn't much help anyways. In the middle of my thoughts Zoom appeared and threw my cell open. I backed away to the corner afraid he was going to hurt me like the many times he had over the past couple weeks.

"Come here," he growled lunging forward and grabbed my hair, dragging me out of the cell as I screamed in pain.

"Please, please let me go!" I cried just before he threw me to the ground.

"I need to send the Flash a message to let him know you're still alive," Zoom told me. He held what looked like a recording tape to my face.

"Barry?" I asked, "Barry, I'm okay. Please don't worry about me." Zoom kicked my shoulder and I screamed, "I love you, Barry. I'll be okay. Don't come for me." He shoved me again and I yelled in pain and in a flash I was back in my cell.

"The whole reason for that was for him to come for you," he growled, "Now I guess you really will die here."

He was gone again and I curled against the wall as tears streamed down my face. I wrapped my arms around myself.

"The things we do for love," Killer Frost sighed from her cell.

Zoom was back a few minutes later and my cell was opened I cringed closing my eyes waiting for the pain but the cell door was shut again.

"Sadie?"

I jumped at the voice and opened my eyes to find Wally chained to the wall like I was, "Wally? Oh my god." He rushed towards me and embraced me in a hug.

"This is your fault," Zoom appeared in the doorway and we both jumped backwards.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't do as I asked so now he's here too," he answered, "I guess the Flash doesn't care for you anymore but he will help him."

"The Flash? Why would the Flash help me?" Wally asked, "He doesn't even know who I am."

"Someone he cares about cares about you," Zoom answered before he was gone.

"Sadie, this is where you've been? Everyone's been worried sick for weeks," he told me.

I nodded sitting back down.