"It could take weeks to track them all down," Joe agreed.

"Guys, we don't have weeks," Barry shrugged, "So what we need to do is come up with a way to stop them all at once."

"How?" Harry asked.

"Cisco, your goggles, your camera, they didn't work on Earth-2, right?" He asked him.

"Yeah, it was a whole different frequency," he nodded as Barry walked towards him.

"And the way you took down Time Wraiths, that was based on frequency. Hartley's entire shtick..." He started.

"I think I'm smelling what you're stepping in," Cisco nodded as they all gathered around the desk, "So basically we create some vibrational tech that can take down the Earth-2 metas."

They all agreed going their separate ways to start the plan. Barry talked with Joe for a bit. I watched him as he stood with his hands on his hips as they had an intense conversation. He noticed me staring before leaving Joe and walking into the infirmary. Jesse got up to give us some privacy and he sat at the end of my bed. I smiled and then said in a soft voice, "I thought you forgot about me."

"Forget about you? Never," he grinned and then he paused as he started to frown, "I thought I wasn't going to ever see you again. When Zoom said you were dead and played the recording I thought for sure you were gone but then there was a small glimmer of hope in the Speed Force and then when I found you at the gas station..."

"Barry, you can't blame yourself. You couldn't have known that Zoom was lying," I answered.

"I know, but if I would have kept trying then I could have prevented this from happening, from him hurting you, from me hurting you," he sighed hanging his head low, "How much pain I put you through."

"You saved me, Barry," I told him, "I'm so grateful to have you in my life and I realize that now. You're the whole reason I came back here. I had the choice to leave and I didn't because of you. Because I love you."

Barry leaned across the bed kissing me softly, "I love you so very much. Thank you." He sat back holding my hand in his.

"You are the love of my life, Barry Allen," I whispered and I meant it. He was the whole reason I was here and I didn't want to be with anyone else.

"And you are the love of my life, Sadie Merlyn," he agreed before kissing me once more.

Barry sat beside me careful not to hurt me as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I put my head on his chest as he rested his head on mine.

"Oh my god, I forgot to tell you," Barry gasped as I jumped at his sudden excitement.

"What?" I asked.

"I met another superhero. Her name is Kara Danvers but it's actually Kara Zor-El and she's an alien," Barry rambled.

"What?" I asked again knowing I looked dumbfounded, "An alien?"

"Yeah, she's a hero on their Earth though. She goes by Supergirl," he told me, "She actually looks a lot like you so at first I thought I had found you but then I realized that I had run so fast that I had gone to another Earth."

"That's crazy," I nodded.

"Yeah, I know. You'll have to meet her sometime," he answered. I nodded and Cisco and Caitlin entered the cortex. "I'm gonna go check on them, I'll be right back."

Barry left and I started to feel exhausted once again. My eyes fluttered close as I waited for sleep to overtake me.

"Do you really think you could get away from me?" A menacing voice asked.