Repture! Attack at Jitters tonight!

I sent it and deleted the message just as a burst of air flew past me and I looked up to Zoom.

"What did you do?" He yelled.

"Nothing!" I screamed trying to sulk farther into the chair.

"Jay, she didn't do anything!" Caitlin yelled.

He grabbed my arm tightly lifting me into the air and I heard bones crack as I screamed in pain.

"What did you send?" He yelled holding me in place.

"Nothing, I didn't send anything, you came before I did," I cried.

"Jay, please let her go," Caitlin gasped.

He dropped me back into the chair leaning down and holding onto my knees while I cradled my arm, "If you try anything else, you're gone." He grabbed my leg and twisted it as more bones cracked and I screamed at the top of my lungs before he was gone.

"Sadie, I'm so sorry," Caitlin apologized over and over again as I cried silently. Zoom was gone for a long time and a few hours later he came back and turned on the tv.

"Breaking news coming out of Jitters coffee shop. CCPN has learned that a meta-human was just apprehended after an altercation with the Flash," the newscaster said.

"You told them Rupture was coming," Zoom walked towards me and I cringed.

"Jay, no. It was me. I made her do it. It was my idea," Caitlin stopped him.

"How? How? Oh, you are smart, aren't you? You betrayed me!" He yelled at her.

"You said you would spare them," she gasped.

"I guess...now we're even," he said putting on his mask walking towards me.

"Jay, no!" She shouted.

"My name is Zoom," he growled and lunged at me and that was all I remembered.

All I could think about was pain it was all over me. My entire body was numb and I couldn't get rid of it. Was this death? All the other times I thought I was dead wasn't this painful. I heard lighting and I cringed thinking Zoom was back but then I heard a whirlwind as I felt around but there wasn't anything, it just felt like air. I blinked my eyes a few times opening them to find myself in the Central City park. The sun shined brightly as I blinked a few more times as my eyes adjusted. Was this the afterlife? My body didn't ache anymore and I examined myself and everything seemed to be in place. No bruises or broken bones but I was dressed in a white dress that definitely wasn't mine. Maybe I was dead. I sat up feeling the grass around me and looking around. There weren't any people around. I got up to my feet as the grass felt soft around my bare feet. I have to be dead, nothing this perfect could be real.

"Hello?" I called but obviously no one answered. I would have never been so open to dying if I knew it would be this lonely. I walked into the city and looked through the windows. Everything was still there, just untouched. It didn't make any sense, why was I the only one here? Just as I thought that, a cloud appeared back from where I was with lighting sparking out of it like a tornado. I started running back towards it but by the time I was there it was gone. I sighed in frustration looking around trying to figure out what to do. I put my hands on my hips looking at the clouds as they seemed to cover the sky. What was the weather changing by my mood? I decided on walking around the perimeter of the park waiting for the tornado to reappear. Should I actually be running towards a tornado? I'm not sure but this place wasn't very normal either. After walking around the entire park I finally gave up laying back down in the grass. Maybe if I went back to how I had started maybe I would be taken back to Earth. Wait, what if I was on another Earth? What if this Earth whatever number was just inhabited by humans? I watched the sky as clouds flew by when suddenly I heard panting. I paused wondering if I had heard wrong but it was getting closer. I sat up looking around and found Barry running on the path as he got closer.