#29

NO PROOF READ

A woman in her late twenties was sitting in her room with a chocolate icecream tub & was watching her TV screen as if watching every intricate detail in a piece of artwork.Her husband was nonchalantly shaking his head uttering mayhems seeing his dear wifey ever so attentive in watching a typical saas-bahu drama.He then let his hands caress her eight months old baby bump only to get a hard hit from his wild moody cat.He looked in her direction only to find her already glaring him hard.Her look made him understand that he definitely was off on a trip of hell indicating no-touching-at-all-look.He chuckled at the pre & post hormonal swings of his wifey dearest who before pregnancy gave him a punishment of scorching hot touch as hormonal activation & after 1st month of pregnancy started giving him no touch in the name of hormonal activation.He was out of his reverie when he heard his wife yelping in pain indicating that it was time for his juniors to come out of their mother's warmth.They were already mentally prepared for an early delivery of their babies as Sanyukta had some complications in her pregnancy due to trauma she went through back then in Paris followed by her parent's death in a flight crash.She started getting nightmares  of being maltreated as a commodity which did complicated her pregnancy but yet Sandhir decided to walk on this journey of their flesh to come together walking past all hurdles.He immediately ringed up doctors in the mansion who then marched into her room confirming her labour.Randhir then lifted her up & brought her to his car where driver was all set to leave for the hospital.All throughout the way he kissed her softly yet tenderly as if kissing away her pain.She caressed his face & mumbled softly,"Babies are saying grow up papa Shekhawat mumma Shekhawat ain't in much pain."They finally reached the hospital & immediately Sanyukta was taken in OT.

11 Hours Later
Finally cries of Sanyukta died down & soft sniffles of babies echoed in the operation theatre.A nurse came out & handled the babies to Randhir not before informing that the daughter was elder to his son by 2 minutes.She also informed him that Sanyukta would be shifted in private ward after almost thirty minutes.Randhir shed happy tears feeling his flesh in his hands & Renarsh stood there cuddling & blessing this little bundles of cuteness.A while later Randhir walked in Sanyukta's room to find her feeding their babies with the glow of motherhood making her look ever so beautiful.He then hugged his family only to feel her lips on the skin of his cheeks & looked at her with amusement on hearing her say,"I don't want my babies to be crybabies you see."She then rested her head on his shoulder feeling solace all over again.She then said I will name my daughter Aisha & my son's name will be........he cut her off midways by kissing her passionately & hushed Ishaan in midst of the kiss & left her saying,"I don't want my babies to be talkative you see."
Sweet moments adorned Shekhawat Abode & finally their angels on earth completed 1 year & it was their birthday that day but as it is said Life Is Not A Bed Of Roses.This phrase was apt for Sandhir as destiny always had things in store for them to move from one tyrancy to another.Life had made it sure for them to move towards the Row Of Thorns.That day they left behind their life,their happiness,their symbol of love,their alliance with people they knew ,their passion,their every damn thing behind just to set scores right.

AT PRESENT
11 & half years later

A person was sitting in her balcony staring aimlessly at the sky as if asking answers for questions running deep inside.The lightning thinned the slumber of the person sleeping with his head on her lap.Feeling his movements she quickly started caressing his hairs thus comforting him but one look at his face & her eyes welcomed a fresh set of tears.She kept her palm on her mouth to avoid the sobs from waking her life up.Being unable to win her turmoils she carefully placed her life's head on the pillow & made her way to the washroom.She then turned on the tap & let her eyes flow like every other night just in wait of them to return.When she felt her eyes burning with longing she stood up & after looking at herself in the mirror said,"Please come back soon....I need you we need you....."

She then left the washroom after sobering herself only to see her life wide awake who on seeing her just took quick steps in her direction.As soon as he reached he pulled her real close in his embrace & said,"Don't let your hopes die ever......I know they will come back one day as they promised & if they don't we won't leave any stone unturned to get them back."

Both of them then were given a letter by their grandmother Renuka Shekhawat saying this letter was not to be given yet to you both but your longing makes me give you this & yes it was left by your parents for you which even I haven't read.Read it & try to decipher what they wanted to say.

The letter read
Hello Aisha & Vishaan mumma & daddy here.We know you guys must be loathing & mostly missing us for not being along with you in the days we should have been next to nurture you,pamper you,love you but you both will forever be in our prayers & we too are longing for you.We know we have done wrong by leaving you with your grandfather & grandmother & not taking you along but we did so because we have faith in you & our virtues that you must have inherited.I trust you both that you both will take good care of them
in their oldage.Just one thing we always are near you & watching you but you can't watch us so just feel us around.We trust you & we love you ❤️We will come back one day breaking all boundations & we promise you that ❤️.........Your parents "

So these were Aisha Shekhawat & Vishaan Shekhawat the kids of Sandhir.The longing of love,care & togetherness with their parents was all they needed & what their parents needed was none but them safe & sound.Aisha had inherited her father's eyes,habits,qualities & everything of Sanyukta was inherited was inherited by Vishaan.All in all Aisha was female version of Randhir & Vishaan the male version of Sanyukta.

Tadaaaaaa
Updated finally
No votes till 45 no updates till May & trust me am serious........so vote
Choice is yours!