#20

Its a week since Sandhir reached Mumbai & were busy with friends & professional meetings.Just because Sanyukta wanted to get married not before a year Randhir for her convenience had somehow convinced their parents.Little did they knew their delay was asking destiny to fish out their happiness from the bubble of togetherness.

Sanyukta was sitting in the branch office of Mumbai flipping pages absentmindedly with an angry mood because Randhir had partied hard last night in the pub with his friends.More than the breakage of promise given to her by Randhir according to which he won't be consuming alcohol she was hurt with her thoughts that probably Randhir was experiencing shame in introducing her as his gf to his friends indirectly by not taking her along with him.Just then she received an envelope devoid of any name to her & opened it just to loose her last strand of control.She immediately dialed Randhir and cut the phone saying,"Meet me in CCD near your office by 4 if you consider me important" without waiting for his reply.Randhir sensed coldness in her behavior.
After all it was silence before storm.
Kishore who witnessed the nued pictures of Randhir with some girl from the envelope sent while Sanyukta was checking it cocked his eyebrows as he had sent his own driver to pick Rd as his car was down.He immediately called the driver & recorded the entire call in his phone.Things were then crystal clear to him as it was a malicious trap to break Sandhir's relation.He immediately called up Harsh & told him the entire fiasco.

At same evening,
Sandhir's triffle was well showing its colours thanks to their cold taunts & ignorance to each other after meeting each other at CCD.Right now they were in midst of a party at Sanyukta's house where all there mutual friends were present.The party was to announce the cordial invitation to everyone for Sandhir's engagement next week on Friday but seeing their anger towards each other Kishore & Harsh were hesitating in announcing it & so covered it up by terming it as a friendly get-together.Even their friends noticed some sort of unusual problem between them & here two people present in the party smirked sensing one angry for betrayal while other angry thanks to trust issues.This reverie was broken by the heating up argument of Sandhir over a small thing which seemed to be unstoppable.One thing led to the other making things go worse.All the pent up frustation since meet in CCD was getting oozed out.Sanyukta chocked remembering pictures she saw earlier in the morning & said,"Those who are accustomed to break trust aren't permitted to question someone."
That's when Randhir understood her POV & all his anger got transformed into guilt that he didn't pay heed to her feelings but also got angry the very next moment for she didn't give him a chance to explain & didn't trust him a bit or rather didn't trust his love for her.His reverie was broken when he felt her walking away.So he tried stopping her.

R - Please for heaven's sake trust me.

S - Heaven dwells where there is trust & here its not the case.

R - Please give me one chance to explain.

S - Buzz off & remember from the next moment I don't know you.......
Just then they heard someone saying "Love is that tree which has trust as its roots & moreover love can't be forced as if it's forced it ain't love.So back off before its too late."

Tbc !!!!!
Precap : Some more drama
Now you guys can thank me for being wicked 😜😈
Love you all 😘😘😘
Bbye

#Aesana