#21

After hearing that voice all heads turn in that direction just to witness it was none but Namik who said it.
Namik had a crush on Sanyukta since college but none knew it except Randhir.Listening to that voice Randhir was balling his fists in anger while Sanyukta was just trying to analyse the matter while walking up the stairs.Randhir tried stopping her but she turned deaf to him.Kishore,Anju & Renuka were in tears seeing the breakage of such a pure bond but Harsh had a serene smile pasted on his lips because he probably knew what Sandhir were upto so he stayed mum.Randhir was stopped by someone who was none other than Ishika.
I - Stop Randhir & let a s**t like her leave.
R - Shut up Ishika will you?Not a word against my gf.
I - Its ex-gf honey coz she just ditched you.Well its should be news for me in tomorrow's headline THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON GETS DITCHED BY SANYUKTA AGARWAL ONLY HEIRESS OF AGARWAL AUTOMOBILES.
R - Can't you just shut your filthy mouth?
I - I just have a filthy mouth but she might be having a filthy body.
R - How do you know?Hawwww I hope you didn't f**k her coz guys don't look at you.

Namit in anger went to the projector & started putting the CD in DVD without being noticed.But before it could be viewed all heard a voice,"You are under arrest like your younger brother Sameer Mittal Mr.Namit."
Sanyukta then entered the hall & gave him a tight slap for his deed & ishika a tight hug for helping them in her plan of trapping the culprit.They then explained everyone what all happened in the morning & then meet in CCD.

*Flashback*
AT CCD
Sanyukta & Randhir were sitting for 15 minutes but there was silence prevailing unlike all times.
One was wondering how to initiate the convo & other was thinking how to frame words as words weren't ready to come out.Finally Randhir broke the ice saying,"Itni stressed out kyu ho tum ?"
Sanyukta just passed him a handwritten note & an envelope & signalled him to open the envelope first.He opened & then closed his eyes anticipating worst outcomes but that never came.She then signalled him to read the note which read,
Firstly stop freaking out Ronu.I know  you can't accept me officially as ur gf in front of your friends due to reasons & I understand but I also know you can't cheat on me.Slap yourself now for imagining me walking away from you.You are my life & I love you.Let me tell you one thing come what may we aren't seperating ever.I suspect its a trap mostly from our batchmates with whom you partied last night so we need to plan something to get to know of the whole thing.Now what am going to say is what we got to do is take short term pain of staying away from each other pretending rifts between us for long time relief.I have a plan we will invite our batchmates on occasion of announcing a marriage & then fight in between them.If surely there is someone against us being one then they will try adding up fuel to our fights being trapped in our trap giving us the answers to our questions.Give your paranoid thoughts a break future hubby dearest.Well now you can now praise my version of Sherlock Holmes.Stop blushing now.Thank you.Love you.
-Future Mrs.Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat

Atlast after lots of drama they got engaged.

Thank you <<<3
Tell me guys are you bored with the story & want me to end it soon or continue it with spicy love.
Muahhhhh
Love u all 😘😘❤❤

Do vote,comment & follow

#Aesana