"Come on," Barry told him opening the cell.

"Well I guess this is goodbye," Harry said stepping forward to Barry.

"No, it's not. I told you, we're a team. Now you're a part of it. We're gonna help you save Jesse. We're not sending you through alone. We're going to Earth-2."

Harry went to pack up his stuff that he would need for Earth-2. Joe went home and invited Barry and I to dinner before the trip. Caitlin and Cisco figured out how to close the breaches so only one was open so Barry went around the city closing all of them as we watched.

"That's how it's done," Cisco grinned as Barry ran into the room and papers went flying, "He shoots. He scores."

"Not bad for a guy who got a C in gym," Barry laughed.

"D plus," Cisco sighed.

"Straight up F right here," Caitlin added.

"I got all A's in gym," I shrugged and they looked at me, "What? We've obviously all noticed I'm not the smartest one here. I had to be good in something."

"I can't believe we closed all the breaches," Caitlin answered.

"All except one," Barry sighed, "Our last way to Earth-2."

"Ready?" Harry asked walking into the cortex.

"Yeah, I just have a few things to take care of first," he nodded.

"Just a reminder, Allen. Clock's ticking," he answered.

"It always is," he sighed, "Sadie, you ready to go to Joe's?"

"Yep," I nodded as he changed quickly before we walked out.

"I wanted to ask you something," Barry said taking my hand.

"Sure," I nodded as we stopped walking.

"I was wondering if you could stay here while we go to Earth-2," he suggested.

"But..." I started.

"I know, I really want you to come too but I don't want to leave here without someone watching for other metas," he said before I could finish.

"I guess so," I shrugged, "But you'll have to take pictures for me."

"Thanks for understanding," he kissed my head before scooping me up into his arms, "Come on, I'm starving."

Barry ran to Joe's house where him and Iris were setting up the table for dinner. We sat down as Iris passed around lasagna.

"You know you haven't made lasagna since I left for college?" Barry asked Joe.

"Well, college is a hell of a lot closer than another Earth," he chuckled, "Hey, did you tell Henry?"

"No. Look, if he knew, he would just try to talk me out of it and he probably would, so," he trailed off.

We went on talking about Earth-2 before Barry and I headed home since they would leave early tomorrow morning.

"I'll miss you a lot," I said snuggling into Barry's chest as we laid in bed, "And I'm super jealous you get to go to another Earth."

"I know and I'll miss you too," he sighed.

"You promise you'll be careful?" I asked.

"I always am," he smiled, "I'll even bring you back a souvenir."

The next morning we went back to Star Labs and found the team in the basement where the last breach was.

"Alright, Barry, listen to me. You're about to go through a looking glass," Jay told him, "You're gonna see things that look and feel familiar, but they're not. Up is down. Black is white, and do not let yourself get sucked in emotionally, and good luck."