"You're coming with me," he threatened.

"She's not going anywhere," I fought back.

"We'll see about that," he started to run forward but Barry was beside me, "Flash."

"Eobard Thawne," Barry answered.

"You know who I am?" Eobard asked.

"You died!" He yelled.

"Good to know," he chuckled, "And guess what, Flash. I know what time period you're from. So that means very soon you will die."

"No!" I shouted reaching out for Dr. McGee but he had her and they were gone.

We met back up with the team and I noticed Barry zoning out. Joe noticed the same thing and turned to him, "You okay, Bar?" He asked.

"I'm good, yeah," he nodded standing up. "It's just a lot."

"Eddie Thawne died, so Eobard Thawne should have been erased from existence, right?" I asked.

"Not necessarily," Harry answered, "It's possible Eobard was in the Speed Force, protecting him like a bomb shelter, keeping him alive and his timeline intact. It's known as a timeline remnant."

"A what now?" Joe asked.

"Here, let me show you," he answered walking over to the whiteboard as Cisco tossed him a marker as he drew three circles connecting them, "This is now. Here, today. This is the time Thawne comes from. This is the moment you all erased him from existence, but since Thawne is from the future, this is where his timeline begins. That's why he's still alive. This Thawne has not yet traveled back in time to kill Barry's mother. He's here now in this time period for the first time. Timeline remnant."

"Explains why nothing's changed," Cisco nodded.

"Yeah, it also explains why he didn't know my name or that we have met before," Barry added.

"To him, you hadn't," Harry answered, "Not until the future."

"If Thawne dies before he can time travel again, will that save Barry's mother?" Joe asked.

"No. That's not how it works. In our timeline, Barry's mother is already dead, and her death is a fixed point," he answered, "Nothing can change that."

I looked at Barry who sighed, "Alright, well, I'm gonna end this, him, in this time once and for all," he crossed his arms.

"Let's find Dr. McGee, then we'll figure out what to do about Thawne, okay?" Joe suggested, "I gotta go check on Iris."

Harry called Cisco aside and they left the room. Barry leaned against the desk turning towards Caitlin.

"Caitlin, I know you're worried about Dr. McGee, but we're gonna get her back," he told her.

"It's not that. It's Jay," she answered.

"What about Jay?" I asked swiveling in my chair.

"He's sick, and it's getting worse," she explained, "When Zoom stole his speed, it affected him on a cellular level. We need to do something about it."

"Alright, like what?" Barry asked.

"I think we should replace his dying cells with healthy ones indistinguishable from his," she said.

"How do we do that?" I asked.

"We find his Earth-1 doppelganger," she sighed.

Barry suggested that we go to CCPD so he could run through tests in his lab after Star Lab's facial recognition didn't find anything. He put the picture of Jay into the computer to check more databases when Patty walked into the room.