"You have a very interesting perspective on what the word "saving" means," Thea said sarcastically.

"She's the love of my lifetime, sweetheart," he answered struggling to get free. "I was not gonna hurt her. You need to let me go," Kendra walked into his sight, "Chay-Ara."

"My name is Kendra Saunders," she answered.

"In this life. And I am...was Carter Hall, but that is not who we are," he said.

"What does that mean?" She shook her head.

"You're Priestess Chay-Ara. I'm Prince Khufu. And we're lovers. Soulmates. We've been partners for 4,000 years. We're drawn to each other in each life, and after we die, we reincarnate to find each other again and again and again," he explained, "And now that I've found you, we should really get you out of here."

"Okay, Romeo, why don't you pump the brakes?" Cisco said put his hand up.

"These people cannot protect you from Savage any longer," Carter told her.

"Do you know who Vandal Savage is?" Oliver asked him.

"In every lifetime, he hunts us down and kills us. He's done it 206 times and I'm not planning to make it 207," he answered.

"Why does he kill you?" Diggle asked.

"His life force is tethered to ours. Everytime he kills us, he becomes more powerful. You do the math," he shrugged.

"You're 0 for 206, and you still think you're her best bet, hmm?" Cisco taunted.

"Okay, so what we need to do is just find Savage and get rid of him," Barry answered.

"Well, you can't get rid of him, my friend," Carter said.

"Oh, yeah? Watch us," he shot back making me grin.

"It might be harder than you think," a voice said across the room.

Malcolm and his men entered through the shadows joining us.

"Is that the only way this guy knows how to enter a room?" Barry asked Oliver and he put his hand up to silent him.

"My associates tell me Savage left Star City a few hours ago," Malcolm told us.

"For where?" Diggle asked.

"We're not quite sure," he answered, "But I assume after his run-in with you, he realized he needed something more powerful to complete his mission. We think he's trying to locate the Staff of Horus."

"Sorry, what is that?" Kendra asked.

"It's a relic from our past. An ancient and powerful weapon," Carter answered, "If Savage gets his hands on it, it's going to be nearly impossible to stop him."

"Since when did our lives suddenly become an Indiana Jones movie?" Cisco muttered.

"Felicity?" Oliver asked her.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Do you think you can find it?" He asked.

"Yeah," she nodded heading for her desk, "It's probably at some museum somewhere. I'll, uh, work my magic, see what I can find."

"We're running out of time. You need to emerge now," Carter told Kendra, "Come on, what is gonna take for you to believe me? You saw my wings. I know you know this is true. Please, just let me show you how."

Everyone looked at Kendra who shrugged and Oliver sighed unchaining him from the wall as everyone got ready to leave. I turned to follow them.

"Sadie, can we talk?" Malcolm asked and I looked at Barry who waited for me to answer.