Prologue

"I'm just worried about them Lisana! They have not come back for a month already!" Elfman's voice traveled across the entire guild, making a few people turn their heads towards him, including Laxus, who happened to be eating lunch close by.

"Don't worry Elfman, they're really strong! They all have powerful magic as well as special eye magic, they can take care of themselves. At most they might be delayed, and Freed might have to set up some protective runes until the trouble blows over." Lisana replied to which many nodded, but her older brother still seemed unconvinced, and crossed his arms.

"It's just not right. I think we should go find them, even if they're okay" Lisana was about to shoot down his idea before Laxus decided to stand up and turned towards the two siblings.

"I'll go with you." He said curtly to many people surprise before he heard Gray scoff from a corner, and he glared at him.

"What, pissing them off wasn't enough for you?" He remarked sarcastically, and Laxus would have punched his face in had he not been completely correct. Right before the three went on a mission, he had the worst argument ever with the group. Laxus knew that he's always under appreciated his friends, but a comment that was offensive in hindsight set off a yelling storm, ending with Freed disbanding the Thunder Leigon, a surprise to everyone, but mostly to Laxus. He had thought that Freed of all people would never leave him: could never hate him enough to hurt him emotionally or physically, and he never expected he would attempt to leave his side permanently, especially after promising to follow him to the pits of hell.

"Don't taunt him now, I'd actually like to go too!" A small voice came from behind Laxus, and he turned to spot Wendy standing there in her little skirt with her hands held together. "If they're injured somehow, then I could help!" She explained quickly when Laxus gave her a confused look.

"Fine. We'll leave early tomorrow morning." He dragonslayer said before getting up and turning to walk out the guild.

Little did he know that he was not at all prepared to face the horrors present in the villae he would walk into in 2 days.