21.

Asia Clarke

Between Working And Taking Care Of The Girls, I've Been Really Tired And I Haven't Made An Attempt To Spend Any Quality Time With Dex. Though He Says He Ain't Tripping, I Was Starting To Feel Bad About Not Showing Him Any Attention But That Ends Tonight.

"Hey I'm Leaving Early Could You Have India Close And Lock Up?" I Said To Larissa.

"India Already Left." Larissa Said. I Rolled My Eyes And Huffed Loudly. Sister Or Not, That Bitch Is Fired!

"Ugh! Okay Well Nevermind." I Sighed.

"I Can Lock Up For You If You Have Something Important To Take Care Of." She Offered.

"It's Really Not That Important. I Was Just Going To Spend Some Time With Dex, But I'll Just Wait Until I Can Get My Staff In Order. No Offense To You And The Other Ladies Here Because Y'all Are Doing An Amazing Job, But..." She Gave Me A Warm Smile And Cut Me Off.

"I Know You Meant Your Sister, Boss. I Understand And I Have No Problem With Locking Up So You Can Get Home To Your Man." I Smiled And Quickly Gave Her A Hug.

"Thank You So Much, Larissa. I Swear You Are A Lifesaver." I Quickly Gathered My Things And Headed Home So I Could Prepare For An Unforgettable Night With My Man.

*

Asia's Outfit

Asia's Outfit

I Was Checking Myself Out In The Mirror As I Fluffed My Hair Out And Licked My Lips. I Was Looking Damn Good And I Couldn't Wait For Dex To Come Home Cause I Knew Once He Saw Me Then He Was Going To Devour Me. Preparing To Call See Where Dex Was, I Was Interrupted By An Incoming Call From India.

"What Indy?" I Snapped, Putting The Call On Speaker.

"Um...Do You Have An Attitude Baby Sister?" She Asked.

"Hell Yeah I Do! When I Gave You That Job As Receptionist, I Expected You To Be There On Time And To-" I began But She Cut Me Off.

"Be At Your Beck And Call? Girl Bye. That's Not Why I Wanted To Work There, But Anyways...I Need A Favor."

"Tuh! We All Need Things We Can't Have." I Retorted.

"Please Asia. I Know You're Mad At Me But I Really Need You." She Begged. I Sighed Loudly And Took A Seat On My Ottoman.

"What's Up?" I Asked.

"Could You Come Get Me? My Car Was Towed And I Need A Ride." I Groaned As I Checked The Time. I Didn't Know When Dex Was Coming Home, But I Wanted To Be Home When He Got Here.

"Ugh Fine. Where Are You?"

"Brandon's House." She Muttered.

"Excuse Me?" I Asked, Furrowing My Eyebrows.

"Asia Please Hurry! My Phone Is Dying And-" CLICK! Her Phone Hung Up In My Face. What The Hell Was She Up To? And Why The Hell Was She At Brandon's House? These Were Questions That Needed Answers And I Was Going To For Sure Get The Answers I Needed.

*

Twenty Minutes Later, I Pulled Up In Brandon's Driveway And Huffed Loudly. I Just Got Rid Of This Crazy Ass Nigga And Now I'm Back At His House Again. Climbing Out Of The Car, I Tightened The Trench Coat I Had On And Walked Towards The Door. I Rung The Doorbell And Crossed My Arms, Waiting On Someone To Answer. The Door Slowly Opened And There Stood A Shirtless Brandon.

"I Knew You'd Come Back." He Smiled. I Frowned And Rolled My Eyes.

"Sorry To Disappoint You, But I'm Just Here To Pick Up India." He Grabbed My Hand And Pulled Me Into His House, Kissing Both Of Hands.

"She's In The Bathroom Right Now." He Said In A Low Voice. I Was Starting To Feel A Strange Vibe As I Looked Around His House And Noticed All The Lit Candles.

"Um...What Do You And India Have Going On?" I Asked. He Chuckled As He Poured Me Up A Glass Of Wine.

"Me And India? Hm...I Mean She's Beautiful And All, But She's Not You." He Said, Handing Me The Glass.

"I'm Fine." I Told Him.

"Drink The Wine, Asia." He Said, Sternly. I Swallowed Hard As I Took The Glass From Him And Took A Small Sip.

"Okay I've Had My Wine, Now Can You Please Go Get My Sister So We Can Go? I Had Plans Tonight." He Slowly Licked His Lips And Grabbed Ahold Of My Trench Coat.

"You Had Plans With Him?" He Asked, Undoing My Coat.

"Brandon Stop!" I Snapped, Shoving Him Away. I Tightened The Straps On My Trench Coat And Backed Away From Him. "Go Get My Sister! Now!"

"Anything For You Baby. Just...Drink Your Wine." He Said. He Turned And Headed Down The Hall, Leaving Me In The Living Room Alone. I Dumped The Wine Out On His Clean, White Carpet And Followed Him Down The Hall; Only To Have India Stepping Out Of The Bathroom.

"Hey Asia. You Ready?" She Asked Me.

"Um...Yeah." She Hurried Passed Me With Her Head Down, But Stopped And Grabbed A Glass. She Poured Me And Herself Some Wine And Handed Me A Glass.

"Before We Go, Let's Have A Drink. I Need One After The Day I've Had." She Said.

"I Don't Want A Drink, India! I Want To Get Back Home Now Let's Go!" I Shouted.

"Asia Please. Just Have One Drink With Me. With Us." I Opened My Mouth To Speak Until I Felt Some Arms Around My Waist.

"Yeah Baby. Let's Just Have One Drink." He Whispered In My Ear. I Huffed And Took A Very Small Sip, Only To Have Brandon Tip The Glass Making The Wine Flow Into My Mouth. I Gasped For Air As I Swallowed A Huge Gulp Before Trying To Stop Him, But He Was Too Strong For Me.

"What Are You Doing? Stop!" India Snapped.

"Shit! Baby I'm So Sorry." He Said, Dropping The Glass. I Backhanded Him Across The Face And Shoved Him Away, As I Stormed Towards The Door.

"India Let's Go!" I Yelled. I Hurried Towards The Door And Opened It, Stepping Onto The Porch.

"Asia Wait!" India Called Out, But I Ignored Her And Quickly Ran To The Car. I Feel Like India And Brandon Were Both Setting Me Up And I Refused To Be Involved With Their Little Childish Games. Climbing Into The Car, I Slid The Key Into The Ignition And Was About To Pull Off Until India Hopped In The Car.

"Get Out Of My Car, India!" I Snapped, Fanning Myself. It Was Starting To Get Really Hot And I Could Feel Myself Sweating. 

"Asia I'm Sorry. I Am So Sorry." She Whispered.

"What...W-What Do You And B-Brandon Have G-Going On?" I Asked, Feeling Myself Getting Drowsy.

"I Want Him, Asia. But He Wants You." Before I Could Respond, The Car Door Came Open And Brandon Pulled Me Out Of The Car. The Entire World Started To Spin As I Tried My Best To Fight Him Off, But I Felt Too Relaxed And Weak. My Vision Became Blurry As I Tried To See Where Brandon Was Carrying Me To And By The Looks Of It...He Was Carrying Me Into His Bedroom. I Felt Like I Was In A Dream As I Felt My Back Hit The Soft Mattress And Brandon's Heavy Body On Top Of Me.

"Just Relax And Let Daddy Take Care Of You." He Said, Kissing My Neck. That Was The Very Last Thing I Heard Before I Blacked Out Completely.