7.

Dex Porter

I'm Back And I'm Better, Though I Never Went Anywhere. I Was Chilling In My Apartment Doing Some Pushups Until I Heard My Door Open And Close.

"Dex?"

"What's Good? What You Got For Me?" I Asked.

"I Brought You Some Outback Steakhouse Cause I Know You're Hungry, And I Also Brought You Some Pictures." I Sat The Bag Of Food Down On The Table And Grabbed The Pictures. I Smiled When I Saw How Big And Beautiful My Daughters Were. Savannah Was My Damn Twin And I Couldn't Believe I Was Missing Out On Her And SaMiyah's Life.

"Damn." I Said, Feeling Myself Getting Emotional. I Continued To Shuffle Through The Pictures, But I Stopped When I Saw A Picture Of Asia, The Girls, And Some Random Buff Ass Nigga.

"Who The Fuck Is This?" I Asked.

"That's Brandon. Asia's New Man." My Blood Boiled As I Slammed The Pictures Down And Flipped The Entire Coffee Table Table Over.

"FUCK MAN!" I Yelled. I Don't Even Know Why I Was Mad When This Was My Fault. I Should've Never Faked My Own Death And None Of This Shit Would've Been Happening Right Now. I Would've Been Living A Happy Married Life With Asia And Our Kids. Shit...We'd Probably Even Have Another Kid Right Now, But Oh Well.

See What Had Happened Was, The Night Anthony Shot Me I Already Knew I Had It Coming. I Don't Know How I Could Forget But I Remembered Seeing Anthony A Few Times Back When Me And Semaj Was Tight, But He Wasn't As Buff Or Tatted Back Then. I Then Did Some Research And Found Out That Semaj And Anthony Were Indeed Cousins And I Knew He Was Going To Come For Me Because I Killed His Fuck Nigga Of A Cousin. So While I Was In The Hospital Recovering After My Surgery, My Homie Dacieon Came In And Told Me I Had A Two Million Dollar Bounty On My Head Cause They Thought I Killed Anthony As Well. Little Do They Know, Asia Killed That Nigga.

"This Would've Never Happened If You Would've Just Called Her Like I Said And Told Her What Was Going On."

"Man If They Were To Have Found Out That We Were In Contact Then They Would've Killed Her And My Kids With No Hesitation. I Ain't Going For That!" I Snapped.

"But Have You Thought About The Pain You've Put Asia And The Girls In? She's Miserable Without You Dex." I Grabbed My Head And Sighed.

"Look...I Hear What You Saying And I Have Thought About How I'm Hurting Asia. But What YOU Need To Understand Is I'm Doing What I Got To Do To Keep Her And My Kids Safe." I Said.

"I Do Understand That, Dex. I'm Not Trying To Jump Down Your Throat Or Anything, But-" She Began, But I Cut Her Off.

"That's All You Do Is Jump Down My Fucking Throat, India! That's ALL YOU FUCKING DO!" I Yelled, Cutting Her Off. She Sighed And Crossed Her Arms.

"I'm Sorry You Feel That Way, But I'm Just Looking Out For My Sister And Nieces. Speaking Of Which, There's A Lady By The Name Of Alice Mayberry And She Was Picking With Savannah." She Said, Showing Me A Picture Of Some Ugly White Bitch.

"Picking With Her How?" I Asked.

"Pulling Her Hair And Saying If She Told Then She'd Break Her Neck." She Said. I Clenched My Jaw Together As I Stared At The Picture Long And Hard.

"Aight I Got This Bitch." I Said.

"Asia Already Beat Her Ass. I Mean Wiped The Floor With That Bitch." India Laughed. I Chuckled. My Baby Always Had Them Hands.

"That's My Girl." I Said, Smirking.

"Mhm Well You Need To Hurry Up And End This Shit So You Can Get Your Girl Back. I Hate Keeping This Secret From Her." She Said.

"I Feel Ya And I Appreciate You And Your Moms So Much For Helping Me Out. I Owe Y'all Big." I Said.

"Damn Right You Do!" She Said, Flipping Her Hair. I Glared At Her And Shook My Head.

"Why The Hell You Got On So Much Makeup?" I Asked. Normally India Came Over Here Looking All Casual, But Tonight She Was All Dressed Up.

"Well Asia Is Trying To Open Up Her Own Makeup Studio And She Had A Presentation Today And I Was Her Model." She Said. I Remembered Asia Was Telling Me That She Always Wanted To Do Makeup. My Baby Was Finally Finna Live Her Dreams.

"Let Me Guess...Mr. Swoll Neck Must've Gotten Her Some Connections." I Said. India Fell Out Laughing.

"Something Like That." She Said, Still Laughing. Though I Really Didn't See Shit Funny, I Laughed Too.

"I'm Serious Man. Nigga Look Like His Mama Put Steroids In His Similac." I Said. She Laughed Harder As She Fell Back On To The Couch And Grabbed Her Stomach. She And Asia Laughed Just Alike.

"Stop Dex! I Can't Take It Anymore!" She Said. I Shook My Head And Went To The Kitchen To Warm Up My Food.

"Okay I'm Leaving. Are You All Set? Or Do You Need Something." She Asked.

"I Need Some Damn Pussy!" I Said. I Ain't Had Sex In Almost Three Damn Years And It Was Long Overdue.

"Well...I Can't Help You In That Department, But Use Some Of That Lotion I Bought You And Get On Pornhub." She Said. I Shot Her An Evil Glare As She Laughed Loudly Again.

"Ain't Shit Funny!" I Said.

"Hey I'm Just Tryna Help You Out! But If My Help Is No Longer Needed Then I'm Out." She Said.

"Aight Preciate Everything India, And Real Quick..." I Said, Turning To Face Her. "Let Her Know That I Love Her, But Don't...You Know...Make Anything Obvious."

"I Got You, Dex. Be Safe And I'll See You Later." She Said, Walking Out Of My Small One Bedroom Apartment. I Sighed As I Picked Up The Picture With Asia, The Girls, And Mr. Swoll Neck.

"Have Fun While You Can Nigga Cause I'm Coming For What's Mine. Believe That!" I Said.